Dr. Leopoldo Lapuerta
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(9)

"Let me begin with my introduction to PSI (recommended by my dermatologist) when I neede..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Henry A. Mentz

I absolutely love Dr. Mentz. He did my septum many years ago and the bone in my nose fractured like an egg. It was extremely thin. This has happened only once before in his career. He reconstructed my nose and it came out wonderfully. I also had a breast reduction. I balanced it to my body type, and ten years later I still have a good shape. I absolutely trust his aesthetics. He has a wonderful eye, and desire to do beautiful work on every patient. My experiences with him have always been exceptional, and I have extreme confidence in his work. His education speaks volumes about his knowledge.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Dr Mentz had to close his office down and do surgery on me without anesthesia. He suctioned out the blood from my face and neck while fixing a vein that had broken. I asked him "am I going to die?. he said "Don't say that" he told me it was just something that happens sometimes and later tried to blame me for carrying something to heavy. Probably because he was afraid of me suing him which I didn't have any intention of doing. All I had carried was my meds in a box lid. He did do the surgery over again without his charge because my skin had loosened in my face and neck from the blood filling it up from the broken vein. (I still had to pay for the anesthesia). I think he should have paid for the anesthesia too. I couldn't afford to go to another doctor to get it redone. This was about 9 years ago. I have had trouble with panic attacks since then. Fear of dying and fear when I go to a doctor. Please don't take getting any surgery lightly

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

The results were bad with scarring and nerve damage. The nerve damage had to corrected by a second doctor.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

I had brow lift, lower blepharaplasty and liposuction about nine months ago. The bleph and brow lift is very natural looking and turned out great. Did a great job on the lipo also. I have been very pleased with my results. My sister had procedures done by Dr. Mentz before in the past and we are both very pleased and happy patients.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Had breast surgery, they look amazing and the scars are so small were barely visible even after only 3 months. Highly, highly recommend Dr. Mentz.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Excellent experience in the office and with surgery.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008