Ratings for Dr. Dominique M. Shaw

Attention all Pregnant women going to LLU FMO to see any of the OB doctors: Your doctor will NOT be there when you go into labor. They are on call 3 days a month and if your baby arrives on the day that they are not on call you doctor will not be there, you will have to relay on 1 attending doctor that is there for 24 hours and her 2 residents. I had the worst experience, so trust me find an outside doctor and pay a little more... IT is worth every penny, they will be there for you (and only you) no matter when you go into labor..

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010

My visit with Dr. Shaw was disappointing. She seemed detached and distracted. I have to go back to the same office because of my insurance and will be requesting another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr. Shaw was very professional when I went to her office. When she told me I had had a miscarriage, she rubbed my shoulder and tried to comfort me. She asked me questions like a person, not a doctor, after I started to cry, which helped me so much since my husband was unable to be there because he was deployed to Kuwait. The staff there were also very nice and very helpful. I would recommend Loma Linda to anyone!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2009

Dr. Dominique M. Shaw's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

First Health