Ratings for Dr. Thomas Mitchell

He is an excellent doctor. First doctor to know what some of my symptoms where and what caused them. Listens to what you say and doesn't rush you. Massage therapists and staff are great. I have never felt or looked better.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Mitchell has saved my life. He is a genius. Can't say enough about him!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Mitchell made my second pregnancy a breeze. No sciatic nerve pain, no back pain, no leg pain. I felt incredible all the way to the end. He knows his stuff and knows what to recommend to make sure you feel great. I also saw Dr. Mitchell with my 2-year-old son. He was having ear infections and was on 7th different antibiotic. We decided to schedule an ear tubes surgery. Then I remembered him saying something when I had my son, he said that if I ever have problems with ear infections - to come and see him. So I did. Within 3 days my son felt better (with no medication at all) and after that never got ear infection again! You may think the recommended services are unwanted or unnecessary but they help you get better faster. Trust the professional. I recommend Dr. Mitchell to all my family and friends and I would recommend to see him before deciding on any kind of surgery (like ear tubes)

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

A few years ago, I had an MRI performed that showed two herniated discs (L4 & L5). After seeing Dr Mitchell, these herniations have been reduced to small bulges on the most recent MRI. He made it so throwing my back out meant not being laid up for 3 weeks every few months to maybe 1-2 days once a year. He is always willing to help and VERY honest about treatment. He has always taken the time to make sure to listen to what you say and provide you with the best care he can.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Fantastic personality, caring, smart, very detailed, very attentive. This is how all doctors should be.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Great doctor. very good health counseling. Flexible in making appt's as well.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Great doctor! Exceptional knowledge, great bed side manner, encouraging, and helped me get my life back.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

I'm not sure what happened with the negative comment, but I guess there two sides to every story. I have seen Dr. Mitchell for years and have had only great experiences with him. He is a doctor that cares about his patients and takes the time to work through the issues. If I could give him 10 stars I would. Thanks

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

This chiropractor is by far the best I've ever gone to. His chiropractic technique is top-notch and he has a good demeanor. While he does push other services, those other services are to the benefit of his patients. As far as headaches, neck pain, and back pain go, I would definitely see him (or Dr. Kolbaba) before going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

My husband went to this doctor for help with stomach problems on a recommendation from our family doctor. This doctor was unprofessional, typically late, pushed unneccesary services and refused to be clear about a course of action regarding treatment. We will not be going back.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

Dr. Thomas Mitchell's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2003)

MSP/BC Med