Ratings for Dr. Vimal S. Lala

I love Dr. Lala! He literally saved my life. If you want a physician who cares and is extraordinarily skilled and intelligent then you should try and see him. Only problem is he is so sought after that it may take a while to see him but it is definitely worth it.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Dr. Lala is a blessing! I have been turned away by many physicians who did not want to bother treating me due to my complicated spine history. Dr Lala went above and beyond in diagnosing my condition and performing a spinal cord stimulator implantation which has relieved my pain and has changed my life. I am off of all drugs and am back to work. Best of all, Dr. Lala treated me with respect and compassion and relieved my chronic pain. He is unbelievably amazing!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Love this Doctor! He gave me my life back!! No more pain thanks to Dr. Lala

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Best of the Best!!! Seriously this specialist is amazing. He cured not only my pain but also my husband and sister who are very difficult patients. We owe him big time! Thank you Dr. Lala!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr Lala is the best! I have seen many specialists in the past and Dr. Lala is the only one who has helped me. Thanks to him I have my life back! I owe him everything!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Lala is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. He listens and takes as long as needed to address any concerns. Dr. Lala cares and it shows through out the office staff. He is very concerned about the quality of life that his patients are living and does all he can to help.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Lala is probably the most compassionate doctor I have ever been treated by. He explains everything very clearly, including the possible outcomes of epidurals. He is patient, understanding, and spends as much time in office visits as necessary to clarify everything, without rushing on to the next patient!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

I have been to see Dr. Lala numerous times over the past 3 years for chronic back and neck pain. He and his staff have always shown a great amount of care and concern for my problems. There have been a few times when he has stayed after office hours to see me when the pain was unbearable. On one occasion, he personally, in addition to his office staff spent over an hour on the phone with the insurance company doctors to get an emergency MRI authorized.Today topped the cake though. I could barely move without intense pain shooting through my lower back and leg. He made a decision to change the scheduled procedure to help me with this situation.To sum it all up, he truly cares about his patients, fights for their rights with insurance companies and has instilled this same caring in his office and surgical staff.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

Doctor Lala and his staff rock! Dr. Lala is great with his patients and explaining everything that needs to be done. He also cares deeply about his patients and the quality of services he and his staff provide.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

Very knowledgeable. Spends the time you need for questions to be answered. Thorough follow up for a very hard to diagnose problem. Staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011