Ratings for Dr. Rhonda C. Quick

I wouldn't go to this office if I was dying. They changed their location address very recently (Old address still had placard on building and floor and door), and I was 5 minutes late when I made it to the new address. I was 7-8 minutes early otherwise. They cancelled my appointment, stating other patients had priority and I would have to reschedule! Not a chance - EVER!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

The staff is comprised of some of the most unprofessional people I have ever encountered. They are rude, do not return phone calls and most importantly, my insurance information was never submitted by the office until I called 4 weeks later to find out the status. I have waited 6 weeks for approval on a procedure that took 2 days to get once it was submitted. The worst part is that the staff absolutely failed to take responsibility and was not only rude but full of excuses. The only upside is that Dr. Quick is such a good doctor that I at least trust her to do my procedure right.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Rhonda C. Quick's Credentials

• Spanish

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1993)