Ratings for Dr. Shahid Gul

Simply the best. Thoughtful. Understanding. While very busy, he takes the time to listen to your needs and provides thoughtful answers and solutions. He and his staff provide the best experience that I have ever received.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Gul treated me for a benign cyst that had been causing me lots of neurological problems. He was extremely knowledgeable, efficient and helpful and I feel extremely lucky to have been referred to him for care.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

This doctor has a gift. Not only in his hands but in his bedside manner. When I was in his hands care I felt safe and confident of his skills.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

I pinched a nerve in my neck and dr Gul did the surgery 10 years ago now. Haven't had any issues. The staff at the time was excellent and the dr. Was very knowledgeable. Got me in quickly and I was healed and back running and at work after a month.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

It has been 5 years now that Dr Gul did two operations on my lower back after two motor vehicle accidents. All I can say that there is only one good neuro surgeon and that is Dr Gul . Thank you Dr Gul you are the best.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Thanks Dr Gul. You Are A wonderful man. Thank you for your help

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

i highly recommend dr. gul for helping anyone out of a herniated disc situation. over 4 years since my back surgery and the only time my back gives me a bit of pain, is in the winter. this means 8-9 months literally pain free. excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr Gul was a great Dr and would recommend him for any brain removal. Very professional and made it very comfortable.

Submitted April 3, 2014

Wonderful Neurosurgeon. Not aloof like so many specialists. Very down to earth. Explained everything I needed to know and then some. Have already recommended him to 2 or 3 people who also agree with me. Would go back to him in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

In the past 6 years, Dr Gul has performed 2 surgeries on a benign meningioma located in a very difficult position in my upper spine. I have the utmost faith and confidence in his abilities as a surgeon. I find his manner to be professional yet extremely caring and if you are unfortunate enough to need the services of a top notch Neurosurgeon - I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013