Ratings for Dr. Shahid Gul

The best dr in bc .I highly recommend him.Had ayneursym clipping in April 2018 . I felt I was in great hands ..got my life back 5 stars is not enough for Dr Gul ...thank you 😎😎😎

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

BEWARE of his inhuman arrogant attitude, he will not listen to you and flushes you off the door, avoid going there

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr Gul treated my l4/l5 disc bulge with a laminectomy / microdiscectomy.. I couldn't walk or stand up straight pre-surgery. I am now 8 weeks post-op and have my life back thanks to him. He did fine work. The healing process is slow but I am so grateful for his help, knowledge, and expertise. I always felt like he really knew and understood my condition and offered the best treatment.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Gul is an amazing surgeon. He seemed to really enjoy what he does which meant a lot to me knowing that he isn't just there because... I had a badly bulging disk at l5/S1 and couldn't walk any more. I beleive he did fine work as post surgery had little swelling, and little pain, the restriction was gone, and my GP couldn't beleive how clean the scar opening was and the results after such little time had gone by. I am back living life in the outdoors thanks to him. I would highly recommend him and not think twice.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr. Gul is a wonderful doctor. I suffered from spinal stenosis and was in a great deal of pain. Dr. Gul went in and replaced two of my discs with titanium ones and life has been much better since!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Everyone was terrific and Dr. Gul was so kind and understanding

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Wonderful Neurosurgeon. He is the best. I think 5 star is not enoght for him

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Such a great doctor, I couldn't say enough good things about this guy, and his team at Lionsgate Hospital. Dr. Gul is completely truthful about surgery risks while at the same time is very compassionate and reassuring. He has operated on my back twice with great success in both cases. I am thankful to be his patient!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Simply the best. Thoughtful. Understanding. While very busy, he takes the time to listen to your needs and provides thoughtful answers and solutions. He and his staff provide the best experience that I have ever received.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Gul treated me for a benign cyst that had been causing me lots of neurological problems. He was extremely knowledgeable, efficient and helpful and I feel extremely lucky to have been referred to him for care.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016