You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Shahid Gul

I pinched a nerve in my neck and dr Gul did the surgery 10 years ago now. Haven't had any issues. The staff at the time was excellent and the dr. Was very knowledgeable. Got me in quickly and I was healed and back running and at work after a month.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

It has been 5 years now that Dr Gul did two operations on my lower back after two motor vehicle accidents. All I can say that there is only one good neuro surgeon and that is Dr Gul . Thank you Dr Gul you are the best.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Thanks Dr Gul. You Are A wonderful man. Thank you for your help

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

i highly recommend dr. gul for helping anyone out of a herniated disc situation. over 4 years since my back surgery and the only time my back gives me a bit of pain, is in the winter. this means 8-9 months literally pain free. excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr Gul was a great Dr and would recommend him for any brain removal. Very professional and made it very comfortable.

Submitted April 3, 2014

Wonderful Neurosurgeon. Not aloof like so many specialists. Very down to earth. Explained everything I needed to know and then some. Have already recommended him to 2 or 3 people who also agree with me. Would go back to him in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

In the past 6 years, Dr Gul has performed 2 surgeries on a benign meningioma located in a very difficult position in my upper spine. I have the utmost faith and confidence in his abilities as a surgeon. I find his manner to be professional yet extremely caring and if you are unfortunate enough to need the services of a top notch Neurosurgeon - I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Right from the get go, I have nothing but praise for this doctor Shahid Gul. I had a serious problem with my lower back 4years ago, I was referred to Dr Gul who diagnosed the problem immediately, I had the first operation that was a total success, 9 months later I had a spur chip break off and slide down the Spinal colum and lodge itself between L 4 and L5 a second operation was performed and Dr Gul fused the two vertebrae. It is thanks to Dr Gul that I can hunt, fish, and hike. I would recommend him to anyone for his expertise, bedside mannerism and professionalism. Thanks again to you Dr Gul.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

I have lived in different countries but today I was seen by the worst physician I have ever met, his last name is Gul.I hope you would never contact him due to his arrogance and lack of knowledge about the cases he has to face. He needs to go back to school and she maybe will improve, so far he seems be suffering of mediocracy.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

This Doctor told me I would get better in time. I am 29 cant do any of my hobbies like snow boarding hiking or running anymore. He said it just takes time, well three years later I can barley walk. umm ya fail for him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Dr. Shahid Gul's Credentials

MSP/BC Med
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I pinched a nerve in my neck and dr Gul did the surgery 10 years ago now. Haven't had any issues. The staff at the time was excellent and the dr. Was very kno..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It has been 5 years now that Dr Gul did two operations on my lower back after two motor vehicle accidents. All I can say that there is only one good neuro surge..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks Dr Gul. You Are A wonderful man. Thank you for your help"

November 6, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "i highly recommend dr. gul for helping anyone out of a herniated disc situation. over 4 years since my back surgery and the only time my back gives me a bit of ..."

September 10, 2014