Ratings for Dr. Lindsay Auld

She has been my family doctor for about 11 years now and she is awesome in attending to issues most especially very critical one.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

She has been my doctor for close to 10 years now. Wonderful doctor. She has taught owe that you do not need a drug for every illness - the immune system is quite powerful.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr Auld is fantastic. We have a high needs family with lots of chronic problems and we can almost always get in to see her when we need to, but additionally, she has been the one to diagnose our weird stuff when specialists cannot. She is kind, empathetic, patient, and funny! We love her.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Not a great doctor by any stretch. Not very helpful and feel she could be more knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Auld is a procastinator. She does not investigate on issues soon enough until they become critical. Both myself and my partner did go through this with her. Both of our issues became huge and needed long term care and medications. I now prefer going to a walk in clinic than visiting Dr. Auld. Changing GP is not easy here, otherwise I would have changed.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Auld is always helpful and never makes things awkward like some doctors will do. After our appointments, she always asks about my personal life and whether things are going well or not. She's not just a doctor, she's also a friend.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Auld for several years and she has been amazing. At the age of 25 I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease and have seen her several times since. She is knowledgeable, understanding, and empathetic. I have never felt rushed in an appointment and she always follows up on what we discussed the previous appointment. The last time I saw her was for an acute ankle sprain. She normally doesn't work on Fridays but she called me from home, on her day off, to ensure I had enough pain control and was doing alright. She is amazing!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. Auld is great...very kind and helpful. I feel she genuinely cares about her patients and she is wonderful with my daughter. Very fortunate that I can get in when I need to see her.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

My children and I have seen Dr. Auld for many years. We are typically a pretty healthy family but anytime we need an appointment we can always get in. She is gentle in her demeanour and my children feel very comfortable with her. I'm grateful to have a physician who takes the time needed and who provides thoughtful, supportive advice for our health and wellbeing.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Auld is the best doctor!!! She helped me a lot with my several issues and she always provides emotional support to you as well. She is proactive and caring doctor. I am very lucky to be her patient :)

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014