Ratings for Dr. Clay H. Ainley

Dr. Ainley is fantastic, super guy and gentle. The staff is amazing, just the best people. I can honestly say this is the only time in my life I'd look forward to going to the dentist. He and his staff set the bar high. Thanks guys! - Daniel Agee

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I've been taking my family to see Dr. Ainley since moving to the Rockwall area 6 years ago. Their entire team is very effective and efficient, as well as friendly.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Clay and his staff are great! I love that everyone is so friendly.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

If any of you need a Dentist - go see Dr. Clay Ainley in Rockwall at Smileworks! What an amazing staff & experience! They are truly wonderful! My smile looks incredible, healthy and it was absolutely PAIN FREE!! I am so glad I listened to my friend - I need to thank her for the referral! I am actually looking forward to my next visit :-) — at Smileworks Dentistry.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

My whole fmaily loves Dr Ainley. He does not sell you on services that you do not need, which is refreshing from past dentists in the area we have gone too. He also does great with me and my son who have fears of dentists. I highly recommend this office for the fact he is nice, smart and HONEST!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Clay for 2 1/2 years and have always been treated with the uttmost of care. Staff, hygenist and doctor are all professional and timely in their work. Never had to wait long and extremely pleased with the results. The personal touch is a nice bonus!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

I am very happy with this dentist office! They are very friendly, I've never had a long wait time, and they are great with children!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

My 9 year old daughter cracked her tooth on a Friday afternoon. I couldn't reach my dentist (so many of them don't work on Fridays), so I called and friend and she recommended Dr. Ainley. Dr. Ainley doesn't usually work on Fridays, but he took my daughter in right away. He offered to look at her tooth at no charge to decide if she could wait until Monday to see her regular dentist. After examination, it was obvious the tooth had to come out right away. (Thankfully it was a baby tooth.) Dr. Ainley's office staff happened to be shopping nearby, so she came in to handle my insurance. She took care of the paperwork very quickly and happily. Dr. Ainley couldn't have been more nice with my daughter during the tooth extraction. His bedside manner with her was perfect for dealing with a child: professional yet compassionate, understanding and patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Ainley and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

My entire family sees Dr. Ainley...He has friendly staff and really make you feel at home in their office! No one "likes" to visit the dentist but he makes everyone feel very comfortable and is very competent!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Staff sneezes and sniffles in your face. Dentist kept me waiting for 1 hour "waiting on lab". Don't schedule my appt if the lab is not ready!! Not knowledgeable in what I need. I will now choose a dentist who has been around for awhile.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011