Ratings for Dr. John R. Tompkins

I appreciate Dr. Tompkins attention and help with my spine issues. I would recommend him highly. As far as his staff goes, first I would fire the receptionist who never does what she says she will do. I also had the same problem with them scheduling tests, etc. On Monday morning it is like they have never heard of you. Getting them to return a phone call is impossible and the information you are given is often times incorrect. I believe the medical treatment I received was top notch, but the receptionist's attitude and reluctance to help will perhaps prevent me from continuing this relationship. It is impossible to get past her in order to speak with anyone about anything.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Excellent office, staff, and doctor. Was seen quickly for a sports injury. Great treatment and no more problems. Recommend highly

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Here I am 6 days after visiting the DR's office and his staff hasn't been able to arrainge an apt for an MRI... I called them yesterday and it appears as though my call "reminded" them of their assigned task. In the mean time I take a handfull of narcotics each day and live in significant stenosis generated pain.....

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Dr. John R. Tompkins's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)