You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lenny Alladin

I find Dr. Alladin one of the best diagnostic doctors that I ever been to and I go to him as my family MD for over 30 years. I trust him with my health and will not feel that I can trust some one else ( at least not for now)

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I have been his patient for 35 years. He has always been helpful with all my medical concerns; ready to listen and address any medical issue with appropriate tests and treatment. I believe him to be excellent in diagnosing any medical problem . He was recommended to me years ago by my retiring family physician, Dr Armstrong, who was head of the emergency at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

As long as he gets your RAMQ card then you can talk to him. His main objective is to get you in and out of his examining room as soon as possible saying, I want to hear only one of your problems. You have only 15 minutes. He charges a block fee that seems to be $200 now a days. You have good Doctors and then you have Dr. Alladin. Someone you need to stay away from.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

This Dr. is something, came from Vancouver and he charged me $60 for a visit because of being an out of province and apparently based on health care he should have only charged $40. He does not pay attention to what you say, he doesn't really care and just sends you to specialists in which there are no needs to do that. He goes to Ontario on fridays to make more money. I changed and I think think twice as well.....

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I also have been a patient of Dr. Alladin for over 35 years. Just the fact that he has had so many patients for so long should speak volumes as to what kind of doctor he is! It seems that human nature being what it is, people will take the time to complain about something but rarely commend people for exemplary service. Which is why I am taking the time to do just that now. I have never, ever received or witnessed anything but exemplary service from Doctor Alladin.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Alladin has been my doctor for 35 years and I have never in that time found him rushed or rude. Nor has his receptionist. He has provided me with exceptional care, is always both responsive to my requests for appointments and thorough both in his treatment and especially in his detailed explanations to me about whatever I have come to see him about. Quite simply in all my years with him I have never heard or seen him behave in the manner that some of those below have described.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

My mother came out of his office more sick than when she went in. A few days before her scheduled appointment, she starts to become nervous as she is very SCARED of him for good reason because every time she goes to see him, he always screams at her. NO RESPECT. NO MANNERS. what a shame to the medical profession. He charges a BLOCKED fee of $100.00 a year to get special treatment that the people that cannot afford to pay wont be able to avail. We almost rushed my poor mother to the emergency right after she came out of his office, as she was shaking and not feeling well. Is this normal.. It should be the opposite. Your doctor is suppose to make you feel better not sick enough to go straight to the emergency a few minutes after stepping out of your PHYSICIANS office. Can't wait to find another family doctor that would be a true HEALER and not a money sucking monster. Before, he had a secretary named Barbara. She was a gem. very accommodating, respectful polite and always willing to help with a smile on her face. The person that replaced her is just a bad mannered and unprofessional as him. Totally the opposite of Barbara. Try out best not to go near them for as long as we can......

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Lenny Alladin's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I find Dr. Alladin one of the best diagnostic doctors that I ever been to and I go to him as my family MD for over 30 years. I trust him with my health and w..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been his patient for 35 years. He has always been helpful with all my medical concerns; ready to listen and address any medical issue with appropriate t..."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "As long as he gets your RAMQ card then you can talk to him. His main objective is to get you in and out of his examining room as soon as possible saying, I want..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Alladin is very conscientious and has a great sense of humour. However, the receptionist is rude and surly. "

June 22, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "H1C0" to "H4A 3L5". Address has been updated from "None" to "2100 Avenue de Marlowe". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15144848331".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This Dr. is something, came from Vancouver and he charged me $60 for a visit because of being an out of province and apparently based on health care he should h..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "All about passing the card and getting the money. Reception (wife) is rude and not willing to help in any way unless she can pass that card"

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I also have been a patient of Dr. Alladin for over 35 years. Just the fact that he has had so many patients for so long should speak volumes as to what kind of ..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Alladin has been my doctor for 35 years and I have never in that time found him rushed or rude. Nor has his receptionist. He has provided me with exceptiona..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This physician is well known for writing bogus medical notes and I am considering reporting him."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "My mother came out of his office more sick than when she went in. A few days before her scheduled appointment, she starts to become nervous as she is very SCAR..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "My 75 year old mother visited him today schedule at 1000H for her drugs prescription renewal and blood work requisition as per advised of his secretary /wife ..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Just to let everyone know, he now charges $200.00."

October 4, 2014