Ratings for Dr. Lenny Alladin

Dr.Lenny Alladin is a great doctor! He is very attentive and concerned and is very friendly. Been his patient for about 2 years.He is a doctor that you feel comfortable talking too! His secretary which is his wife is excellent . If you leave a message while the office is closed. She will call you ASAP. ! Lucky to have a great family doctor which my kids will soon be taken care by him !

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr, Lenny Alladin is amazing! Everytime I have gone to see him, he had accurately diagnosed me before my test results confirming exactly what he had said! He is very respectful, friendly and easy to talk too. I have refd several people to him and everyone had nothing but positive things to say about him, he truly is a superstar!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I find Dr. Alladin one of the best diagnostic doctors that I ever been to and I go to him as my family MD for over 30 years. I trust him with my health and will not feel that I can trust some one else ( at least not for now)

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I have been his patient for 35 years. He has always been helpful with all my medical concerns; ready to listen and address any medical issue with appropriate tests and treatment. I believe him to be excellent in diagnosing any medical problem . He was recommended to me years ago by my retiring family physician, Dr Armstrong, who was head of the emergency at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

As long as he gets your RAMQ card then you can talk to him. His main objective is to get you in and out of his examining room as soon as possible saying, I want to hear only one of your problems. You have only 15 minutes. He charges a block fee that seems to be $200 now a days. You have good Doctors and then you have Dr. Alladin. Someone you need to stay away from.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr Alladin is very conscientious and has a great sense of humour. However, the receptionist is rude and surly.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

This Dr. is something, came from Vancouver and he charged me $60 for a visit because of being an out of province and apparently based on health care he should have only charged $40. He does not pay attention to what you say, he doesn't really care and just sends you to specialists in which there are no needs to do that. He goes to Ontario on fridays to make more money. I changed and I think think twice as well.....

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

All about passing the card and getting the money. Reception (wife) is rude and not willing to help in any way unless she can pass that card

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I also have been a patient of Dr. Alladin for over 35 years. Just the fact that he has had so many patients for so long should speak volumes as to what kind of doctor he is! It seems that human nature being what it is, people will take the time to complain about something but rarely commend people for exemplary service. Which is why I am taking the time to do just that now. I have never, ever received or witnessed anything but exemplary service from Doctor Alladin.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Alladin has been my doctor for 35 years and I have never in that time found him rushed or rude. Nor has his receptionist. He has provided me with exceptional care, is always both responsive to my requests for appointments and thorough both in his treatment and especially in his detailed explanations to me about whatever I have come to see him about. Quite simply in all my years with him I have never heard or seen him behave in the manner that some of those below have described.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015