Ratings for Dr. Lenny Alladin

This doctor is lousy, not sure where he studied but very sorry a close family member had to deal with him, terrible bedside manner...a real quack.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I have known him for years...great GP...could meet him on short notice...and he knows what he is talking about!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Over 30 years his patient, I have found Dr. Alladin to be thoughtful, charming and eminently skilled as both a GP, and diagnostician. He has, made difficult moments, seem much less so.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I have been a patient for more than 30 years. I feel very lucky to have him as my GP. I have no hesitation in recommending him highly.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr.Lenny Alladin is a great doctor! He is very attentive and concerned and is very friendly. Been his patient for about 2 years.He is a doctor that you feel comfortable talking too! His secretary which is his wife is excellent . If you leave a message while the office is closed. She will call you ASAP. ! Lucky to have a great family doctor which my kids will soon be taken care by him !

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr, Lenny Alladin is amazing! Everytime I have gone to see him, he had accurately diagnosed me before my test results confirming exactly what he had said! He is very respectful, friendly and easy to talk too. I have refd several people to him and everyone had nothing but positive things to say about him, he truly is a superstar!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I find Dr. Alladin one of the best diagnostic doctors that I ever been to and I go to him as my family MD for over 30 years. I trust him with my health and will not feel that I can trust some one else ( at least not for now)

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I have been his patient for 35 years. He has always been helpful with all my medical concerns; ready to listen and address any medical issue with appropriate tests and treatment. I believe him to be excellent in diagnosing any medical problem . He was recommended to me years ago by my retiring family physician, Dr Armstrong, who was head of the emergency at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

As long as he gets your RAMQ card then you can talk to him. His main objective is to get you in and out of his examining room as soon as possible saying, I want to hear only one of your problems. You have only 15 minutes. He charges a block fee that seems to be $200 now a days. You have good Doctors and then you have Dr. Alladin. Someone you need to stay away from.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr Alladin is very conscientious and has a great sense of humour. However, the receptionist is rude and surly.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015