Ratings for Dr. Daniel Nahhas

He delivered all 3 of my children. He was always very respectful of my wishes during labor and delivery, very knowledgeable, I would never trust anyone else to be with me through that time in my life. Very glad I went to Dr Nahhas. I recommend him to anyone I know who needs an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Nahhas is the most amazing baby doctor! And so is the nurse practitioner Leah. I didn't trust anyone with the delivery of my 2 daughter's and son. I actually moved six hours away to Kentucky and had to move back because I had become pregnant with my 3rd child and wanted him to deliver him as he did my daughters. I also didn't have any insurance and they helped me out

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I absolutely loved my experience with Dr Nahhas and his staff! He delivered my second child and will be delivering my third next July. Stephanie is also great. She makes time for the patients and makes everything feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

They are horrible and have no knowledge in there so called specialty but heres what gets me is that I am being told that I have endometriosis which I know because I have had this issue since I was 15 and I have been in and out of the hospital and from doctor yet they cannot find anything but when I ask why a laporoscpy has not been done and there is no answer,,,,, I am not kidding I want something done....If i have to bring in the news channels and the AMA into this situation do not think Im someone is going to take care of me go down with my pain it makes no difference to me I hope the right choice is made.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr Nahhas and his staff are the BEST! I had a complicated pregnancy and almost lost my precious baby. He put me on bed rest and was with me every step of the way. I've never had a doctor care about me that much. Even after the birth, he was there for me. I had complications that were unforeseeable. He was at my bedside.... NOBODY BETTER....CARING,THE BEST

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Has to many patients..Long waits and has to request for Him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr. Nahhas & his staff go above and beyond in every manner. I had a very difficult pregnancy 9 yrs ago, gestational diabetes, liver enzymes went crazy etc. Dr. Nahhas was with me every step of the way. Visited me in the hospital three times a day for 5 days before I could safely deliver. Explained everything to my husband & I, never held anything back, even as bad as things were looking. He went as far as offering to send me to Pittsburgh, but needless to say. I felt confident that he would take care of us. We delivered a healthy baby without any further complications. Then recently he performed my total abdominal hysterectomy. I am almost 4 wks post op. I was up walking around day #2 I feel great. He was very thorough with everything, again didn't sugar coat what I was gonna deal with. I would recommend Dr. Nahhas & his staff to handle any Ob/Gyne issue. As as far as the wait in office, you have to remember he has patients & deliveries at the hospital to see too.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Dr Nahhas is the only doctor that I trust in the area. He has always been the most professional, caring, compassionate, and thorough doctor in his field. I trust him completely with my health and would NEVER go back to another Gyn in the area. NEVER.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

The wait to be seen is at least 40 minutes I have had to wait close to 2 hours for several different appointments

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

I love Dr. Nahhas. He is very relaxed, very helpful, and spends a lot of time answering any questions you may have. His staff is also very friendly and helpful. The office is a busy one, there is less wait time if you get there early. This is my second child and I felt very much at ease with Dr. Nahhas, he is so friendly and makes time for questions and concerns. He is genuinely interested in how each of his patients is doing. I can't wait to have my daughter under his care.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Daniel Nahhas's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Uniontown, PA