Ratings for Dr. Tracy B. Verrico

Had to wait four months for an appointment which they cancelled without telling me until I showed up in the office. This after the called two days in a row to confirm. Worst mismanagement I have ever experienced from a medical office.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

I was hesitant to believe all the positive reviews, but I am happy to say that I also had an amazing experience. She took the time to answer my questions and I never felt rushed AT ALL. She is kind. thorough, and easy to talk to. Her staff is wonderful, too, which helps when you have to call for information or with questions. They are always very pleasant and eager to help. It's really too bad that more doctors aren't like her. She is HIGHLY recommended.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

My first experience with Dr Verrico was fantastic. She took the time to answer all my questions and didn't appear to be rushed. The office staff were pleasant and helpful. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

She is one of the best doctors I've ever encountered. The office wait is never long, her office staff is nice, she's knowledgeable, and her bedside manner is fantastic. She takes time out to explain options and that's so rare in the healthcare field.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Verrico and her staff. Unfortunately, I have moved out of state so I am unable to see her anymore. If you are thinking about seeing Dr. Verrico, I highly recommend you do. I will NEVER find a doctor that even comes close to her. From my first visit to my last, Dr. Verrico and her staff were amazing. I wish I could remember her wonderful assistants name to acknowledge her as well. I always dreaded yearly check ups before, but she changed that. It's hard to find a good doctor, especially one who is as caring and knowledgeable as she is. I truly cannot say enough good things about this doctor, staff and office.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I had the best experience with Dr.Verrico. Very pleasant & comforting! The ratings online are extremely accurate.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Verrico treats you like a person. She listens. And she looks at your life as a whole picture, not an isolated incident that's unrelated to anything else that might be going on. I only wish all Drs were like her!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I highly recommend Dr.verrico i came to her in 2012 with a series of issues and she operated on me ....Im thankful to have found such a skillful surgeon and gyn doctor. Thank you Dr: verrico I feel great :) M alonso

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Verrico is one of the most compassionate Doctors I have ever met. She spoke with us about my problem at hand and was VERY gentle and reassuring throughout the pelvic exam... I will continue to see Dr. Verrico and will inform my friends and family of her excellent bedside manner...a true humanitarian... who really cares and is not just after the money like most doctors are... she actually took her time, answered every one of our questions and her staff is terrific as well... That all rates very high on my scale. Thank you Doctor.

Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Verrico really is as compassionate as all these reviews claim. I am sooo happy to have found her as a doctor. She goes above and beyond what most doctors do. She always makes time for you. And she genuinely cares about your progress. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone I care about.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr. Tracy B. Verrico's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2001)