Ratings for Dr. Donald Whitaker

Really great Dr. Will def miss him. C section went well. Went to him after seeing a horrible midwife in Utah. I was messed up in the head about it after she totally hurt me and assaulted me or felt like it. Seriously. Dr Whitaker is very kind, makes jokes to get rid of awkwardness, and so fun to see. C section went perfectly. My sweet baby, Joleigh is now 3 months old. I'll never forget him even though he told me to jokingly.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

This doctor really listens to all of your symptoms and takes you seriously. I didn't feel rushed. I have been to other obgyn, and he is the best hands down. If you are experiencing symptoms of endometriosis, I would definitely recommend giving this place a shot. He is helping me find a resolution, and that's all I could ask for. 5 stars.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr. Whitaker cured my infertility. I had been attempting pregnancy for ten years with no success. I had seen many doctors. Dr. Whitaker slowly walked me thru the fertility medicines. I now have two health boys! James is 2 years old and Timothy is 1 year old. I would recommend him to anyone having difficulty becoming pregnant.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Whitaker is a very kind and generous doctor. Not only does he care about his patients but he very seldom goes on vacation to leave his patients in some other doctors care. He is very through and listens to the patients needs. I have worked and been a long time patient of Dr. Whitaker and he has been very professional in both manners. As for the other comments it is from a woman who has thrown away everything and can only find satisfaction and happiness in hurting other. She just wants to destroy anyone's success because her own once striving business is failing.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Best thing about Dr. Whitaker is his offices nurses. The rest you can throw out the window,

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I think he's fabulous. I really feel fortunate to have found him. I have to say that the first visit with him won me over as he seemed relaxed and I was able to also relax. Since then, he seems to avoid eye contact, looking only on the computer and my file, and I do feel rushed. But, I also don't think it's fair to expect doctors to be perfect anymore than anyone else. I love him. I just want him to look at me and smile when he comes in the room.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I will never use another OB. He's a amazing doctor with a spunky and fun bedside manor. He's all about what his patients want. He's been a blessing through 4 pregnancies, 2 deliveries and a miscarriage. (Still pregnant with the last)

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

AMAZING doctor! I had all three of my babies under his care. Friendly, knowledgeable, and you never feel like you are just a number. He gets to know you, your family, & cares for you individually. BEST doctor!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr whitaker is amazing!! Hes very knowledageable and remembers his patients

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr.Whitaker did my surgery when my doctor (Dr.Seaton )was out due to the illness of her mother. He was great but I still LOVE my doctor (Dr.Seaton )! I feel that he's very passionate about his job. He cares about his patients to the extent that he goes above and beyond. Thank you for the awesome job you did with my daughter (Curtavia Bogan) due to the circumstances. May GOD bless You with many years to come, Addron Shaw

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Donald Whitaker's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Fort Walton Beach, FL