You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Donald Whitaker

Dr. Whitaker cured my infertility. I had been attempting pregnancy for ten years with no success. I had seen many doctors. Dr. Whitaker slowly walked me thru the fertility medicines. I now have two health boys! James is 2 years old and Timothy is 1 year old. I would recommend him to anyone having difficulty becoming pregnant.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Whitaker is a very kind and generous doctor. Not only does he care about his patients but he very seldom goes on vacation to leave his patients in some other doctors care. He is very through and listens to the patients needs. I have worked and been a long time patient of Dr. Whitaker and he has been very professional in both manners. As for the other comments it is from a woman who has thrown away everything and can only find satisfaction and happiness in hurting other. She just wants to destroy anyone's success because her own once striving business is failing.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I think he's fabulous. I really feel fortunate to have found him. I have to say that the first visit with him won me over as he seemed relaxed and I was able to also relax. Since then, he seems to avoid eye contact, looking only on the computer and my file, and I do feel rushed. But, I also don't think it's fair to expect doctors to be perfect anymore than anyone else. I love him. I just want him to look at me and smile when he comes in the room.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I will never use another OB. He's a amazing doctor with a spunky and fun bedside manor. He's all about what his patients want. He's been a blessing through 4 pregnancies, 2 deliveries and a miscarriage. (Still pregnant with the last)

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

AMAZING doctor! I had all three of my babies under his care. Friendly, knowledgeable, and you never feel like you are just a number. He gets to know you, your family, & cares for you individually. BEST doctor!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr whitaker is amazing!! Hes very knowledageable and remembers his patients

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr.Whitaker did my surgery when my doctor (Dr.Seaton )was out due to the illness of her mother. He was great but I still LOVE my doctor (Dr.Seaton )! I feel that he's very passionate about his job. He cares about his patients to the extent that he goes above and beyond. Thank you for the awesome job you did with my daughter (Curtavia Bogan) due to the circumstances. May GOD bless You with many years to come, Addron Shaw

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I love doctor Whitaker! I dont think I would ever go to anyone else! Im a prenatal patient and everybody at the office makes sure to take care of me and my little baby, and you can tell they all love their job! Im glad I chose Dr. Whitaker to bring my little girl into this world (:

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Donald Whitaker's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

HealthFirst
Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Whitaker cured my infertility. I had been attempting pregnancy for ten years with no success. I had seen many doctors. Dr. Whitaker slowly walked me thru t..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Whitaker is a very kind and generous doctor. Not only does he care about his patients but he very seldom goes on vacation to leave his patients in some othe..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Do you research. Pro abortion, been boycotted in other states for his practices. He is funny. He is reminds me of the squirrel off of Ice Age, but i would rathe..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jeckle and Mister Hyde. Will tell you one thing in the office then tell you something different in the hospital. Will tell you everything is fine then disc..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Best thing about Dr. Whitaker is his offices nurses. The rest you can throw out the window,"

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I think he's fabulous. I really feel fortunate to have found him. I have to say that the first visit with him won me over as he seemed relaxed and I was able to..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I will never use another OB. He's a amazing doctor with a spunky and fun bedside manor. He's all about what his patients want. He's been a blessing through 4 pr..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "AMAZING doctor! I had all three of my babies under his care. Friendly, knowledgeable, and you never feel like you are just a number. He gets to know you, your ..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr whitaker is amazing!! Hes very knowledageable and remembers his patients"

May 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Whitaker did my surgery when my doctor (Dr.Seaton )was out due to the illness of her mother. He was great but I still LOVE my doctor (Dr.Seaton )! I feel..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I love doctor Whitaker! I dont think I would ever go to anyone else! Im a prenatal patient and everybody at the office makes sure to take care of me and my lit..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He's the best! I absolutely love him! He delivered all of my children and I couldn't have been happier with my choice of doctor"

September 4, 2014