Ratings for Dr. Donald Whitaker

Excellent doctor. I've been seeing Dr. Whitaker for about four years and couldn't be happier! I really like his staff as well. Very friendly and were great at helping me sort out some insurance issues. I highly recommend Dr. Whitaker.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I have had great experiences with Dr. Whitaker and his staff. I have been going to him since 2004. He always seems to correct my problem and calm my concerns. He always takes the time to answer my many question. His office is also very punctual. I have a full time job, three children, and very little free time. He never keeps me waiting. I would highly recommend Dr. Whitaker.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Whitaker for 11 years and he is the best. He cares for his patients a lot! His office staff are very nice and always there to help you with anything especially with your insurance. His office staff always return their calls very quickly! I highly recommended Dr Whitaker!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Extremely long waits! I have had 3 children (Dr of second birth) all on the same insurance and he is the only doctor that my insurance said was overcharging! Now we're going back and forth because he says I owe him thousands, also refuses to return any phone calls!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Really great Dr. Will def miss him. C section went well. Went to him after seeing a horrible midwife in Utah. I was messed up in the head about it after she totally hurt me and assaulted me or felt like it. Seriously. Dr Whitaker is very kind, makes jokes to get rid of awkwardness, and so fun to see. C section went perfectly. My sweet baby, Joleigh is now 3 months old. I'll never forget him even though he told me to jokingly.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

This doctor really listens to all of your symptoms and takes you seriously. I didn't feel rushed. I have been to other obgyn, and he is the best hands down. If you are experiencing symptoms of endometriosis, I would definitely recommend giving this place a shot. He is helping me find a resolution, and that's all I could ask for. 5 stars.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr. Whitaker cured my infertility. I had been attempting pregnancy for ten years with no success. I had seen many doctors. Dr. Whitaker slowly walked me thru the fertility medicines. I now have two health boys! James is 2 years old and Timothy is 1 year old. I would recommend him to anyone having difficulty becoming pregnant.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Whitaker is a very kind and generous doctor. Not only does he care about his patients but he very seldom goes on vacation to leave his patients in some other doctors care. He is very through and listens to the patients needs. I have worked and been a long time patient of Dr. Whitaker and he has been very professional in both manners. As for the other comments it is from a woman who has thrown away everything and can only find satisfaction and happiness in hurting other. She just wants to destroy anyone's success because her own once striving business is failing.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Best thing about Dr. Whitaker is his offices nurses. The rest you can throw out the window,

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I think he's fabulous. I really feel fortunate to have found him. I have to say that the first visit with him won me over as he seemed relaxed and I was able to also relax. Since then, he seems to avoid eye contact, looking only on the computer and my file, and I do feel rushed. But, I also don't think it's fair to expect doctors to be perfect anymore than anyone else. I love him. I just want him to look at me and smile when he comes in the room.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Donald Whitaker's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Fort Walton Beach, FL