Ratings for Dr. Mark V. Sofonio

This rating is an ALERT for everyone who is considering an evaluation and/or a procedure regarding cosmetic surgery. Go see Dr Sofonio!!! His staff is outstanding to the point you feel like family. When you meet Dr. Sofonio you know you met the very best. I had a skin peel and a mini face lift. Results were excellent. At 72 years of age, I now look 15-20 years younger. I look natural. How Wonderful! If your looking for an excellent plastic surgeon go to Dr. Sofonio.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

The most excellent Doctor and the best Staff you will love the out come and you will love place most comfortable and compassionate

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

For many years I saw a plastic surgeon, for severe acne scaring, one procedure after another. Sixteen months ago, I sought out a new plastic surgeon. I asked my primary care physician to recommend one, he suggested Dr Mark Sofonio. Now being an older man, I was also interested in looking younger. In the last sixteen months I have had a complete face lift, and several co2 laser resurfacing procedures. I now look at myself as a man 15 years younger than I am. My acne scaring is virtually gone. I nver expected to look as great as I do today. I can now honestly say the time spent with the plastic surgeon prior to Dr Mark Sofonio, was truly a complete waste of time. I also had hair transplants by Dr Mark Sofonio, my dermatologist said, my hair transplants are the best he has ever seen. Every time I see him he compliments me on my hair. Dr Mark Sofonio, has changed the way I feel about myself, I'm truly a new person. Weather it's a one time procedure, or like myself developing a relationship with a plastic surgeon, you will not make a better choice than choosing Dr Mark Siofonio.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I call him a 'genius'....he transforms an 'old lady' into a young woman again. Everyone comments on the 'new me' but they don't have a clue as to what transpired because he makes the transition professionally artful.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Love, love, love this Dr.! Would recommend him to everyone. Great with his patients, really takes the time to get to know your needs.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I was 16 yrs old when my face was crushed in a car accident. I have had multiple surgeries over 50 years for both medical and cosmetic reasons and have seen an untold number of plastic and reconstructive surgeons. My whole life has been a quest for a reasonable degree of symmetry. On my first consultation with Dr. Sofonio he didn't even have to speak. He could assess immediately with an incredibly skillful aesthetic eye what would give me the best result with the least invasive procedure. The result was instantaneous. I feel better about my appearance than I have since I was a teenager. I simply can't say more than that.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

He is an exceptional doctor and wants the best results for all. I will always refer anyone to him. His follow-up care is beyond what is expected. His caring manner and peacefulness is very reassuring.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I have had two procedures done through Dr Sofonio. The outcome s have been even better than I expected. His staff and his equipment are certainly of a quality that I consider hard to beat. Followup care and extra contacts are a real plus.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Sofonio is wonderful! He's always available if you need him. He's friendly and his work is amazing. I had a breast augmentation done by him and couldn't have been happier with the results. I highly recommend him! Both him and his entire staff is amazing!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I had 22- year-old silicone breast implants and one had ruptured, it felt like I was carried boulders on my chest. Dr. Sofonio was extremely helpful and carefully went over all options available. I choose to have the implants removed, new smaller implants inserted and a nipple lift. I love love love the new look. I feel light as a feather and have all sensations in my nipple and breasts. He is very concerned with how the scars look and works with you to ensure they are minimized. I Highly recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. Mark V. Sofonio's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Rancho Mirage, CA