Ratings for Dr. Mark V. Sofonio

Went back to the doctor to complete some work previously paid for, and was turned away. Even after several attempts to get him to do the right thing. How would you feel to get half a operation? Now am left with embarrassing results. This guy lacks integrity, honesty and professionalism. He does not fulfill his obligations. The work he did perform was subpar at best and has left me scarred for life.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Sofonio lacks the professionalism and integrity to be a doctor. Be wise and go somewhere else. His work on me was shotty at best and when I requested he fix it, he told me to find another doctor. Now I have to live with his terrible work.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I recently had co2 laser with dr. Sofonio was outstanding . Iam so pleased with the results and his staff was very helpful as well. I would highly recommend to any one looking to have any kind of plastic surgery .

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. Mark Sofonio is one of only a few plastic surgeons in the Coachella Valley whose field of study in medical school was Plastic Surgery. I wanted someone with great credentials. His work shows that he knows what he is doing. I would not go to another Dr.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Very caring and great treatment. The price was right and the results were super!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Knowledgeable, experienced, detailed and over the top caring. Dr Sofonio goes above and beyond to make sure his patient is comfortable, healthy and happy with the results.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

This rating is an ALERT for everyone who is considering an evaluation and/or a procedure regarding cosmetic surgery. Go see Dr Sofonio!!! His staff is outstanding to the point you feel like family. When you meet Dr. Sofonio you know you met the very best. I had a skin peel and a mini face lift. Results were excellent. At 72 years of age, I now look 15-20 years younger. I look natural. How Wonderful! If your looking for an excellent plastic surgeon go to Dr. Sofonio.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

The most excellent Doctor and the best Staff you will love the out come and you will love place most comfortable and compassionate

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

For many years I saw a plastic surgeon, for severe acne scaring, one procedure after another. Sixteen months ago, I sought out a new plastic surgeon. I asked my primary care physician to recommend one, he suggested Dr Mark Sofonio. Now being an older man, I was also interested in looking younger. In the last sixteen months I have had a complete face lift, and several co2 laser resurfacing procedures. I now look at myself as a man 15 years younger than I am. My acne scaring is virtually gone. I nver expected to look as great as I do today. I can now honestly say the time spent with the plastic surgeon prior to Dr Mark Sofonio, was truly a complete waste of time. I also had hair transplants by Dr Mark Sofonio, my dermatologist said, my hair transplants are the best he has ever seen. Every time I see him he compliments me on my hair. Dr Mark Sofonio, has changed the way I feel about myself, I'm truly a new person. Weather it's a one time procedure, or like myself developing a relationship with a plastic surgeon, you will not make a better choice than choosing Dr Mark Siofonio.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I call him a 'genius'....he transforms an 'old lady' into a young woman again. Everyone comments on the 'new me' but they don't have a clue as to what transpired because he makes the transition professionally artful.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Mark V. Sofonio's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

AARP