Ratings for Dr. Mark V. Sofonio

I went to see Dr. Sofonio for reconstructive surgery, fixing what another doctor had horribly messed up. I didn't think I would ever be made whole again. Dr. Sofonio is an artist and a surgeon. I couldn't be happier with the results. In fact, I'm still going to the office for followup ultrasound treatment, to hasten healing and minimize scarring. I was surprised to learn that it's part of the procedure with no additional charge. I couldn't be more pleased!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

I recently had a facelift - the results were as good, if not better than expected. Dr. Sofonio did what he said he would do and provided outstanding follow-up care. He stated to me early on in the process that "we care more about how you look than you do" and he meant it and delivered. The staff was always polite and professional. I fully recommend Dr. Sofonio and his staff for anyone in need of cosmetic surgery. I do plan to have additional work done as needed in the future.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I have always had a positive office experience with Dr. Mark V. Sofonio. Dr. Sofonio is ethical, considerate, very talented as a plastic surgeon and really wants his patients to leave his office feeling and looking good! I do! :) Whether you go to the office for a surgical consultation, Botox and fillers, IPL treatments, Vanquish treatments or a professional high-grade facial, the results are there. All positive and all good. It's very hard to please everyone, but the office staff does their absolute best to accommodate everyone and make sure their experience was worthwhile. I have only had the best treatment with respect and care in the office of Dr. Mark V. Sofonio, for many years.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Went back to the doctor to complete some work previously paid for, and was turned away. Even after several attempts to get him to do the right thing. How would you feel to get half a operation? Now am left with embarrassing results. This guy lacks integrity, honesty and professionalism. He does not fulfill his obligations. The work he did perform was subpar at best and has left me scarred for life.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Sofonio lacks the professionalism and integrity to be a doctor. Be wise and go somewhere else. His work on me was shotty at best and when I requested he fix it, he told me to find another doctor. Now I have to live with his terrible work.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I recently had co2 laser with dr. Sofonio was outstanding . Iam so pleased with the results and his staff was very helpful as well. I would highly recommend to any one looking to have any kind of plastic surgery .

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. Mark Sofonio is one of only a few plastic surgeons in the Coachella Valley whose field of study in medical school was Plastic Surgery. I wanted someone with great credentials. His work shows that he knows what he is doing. I would not go to another Dr.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Very caring and great treatment. The price was right and the results were super!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Knowledgeable, experienced, detailed and over the top caring. Dr Sofonio goes above and beyond to make sure his patient is comfortable, healthy and happy with the results.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

This rating is an ALERT for everyone who is considering an evaluation and/or a procedure regarding cosmetic surgery. Go see Dr Sofonio!!! His staff is outstanding to the point you feel like family. When you meet Dr. Sofonio you know you met the very best. I had a skin peel and a mini face lift. Results were excellent. At 72 years of age, I now look 15-20 years younger. I look natural. How Wonderful! If your looking for an excellent plastic surgeon go to Dr. Sofonio.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Mark V. Sofonio's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

HealthPartners