You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark V. Sofonio

Dr. Mark V. Sofonio's Ratings

I was 16 yrs old when my face was crushed in a car accident. I have had multiple surgeries over 50 years for both medical and cosmetic reasons and have seen an untold number of plastic and reconstructive surgeons. My whole life has been a quest for a reasonable degree of symmetry. On my first consultation with Dr. Sofonio he didn't even have to speak. He could assess immediately with an incredibly skillful aesthetic eye what would give me the best result with the least invasive procedure. The result was instantaneous. I feel better about my appearance than I have since I was a teenager. I simply can't say more than that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2885573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2015

He is an exceptional doctor and wants the best results for all. I will always refer anyone to him. His follow-up care is beyond what is expected. His caring manner and peacefulness is very reassuring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I have had two procedures done through Dr Sofonio. The outcome s have been even better than I expected. His staff and his equipment are certainly of a quality that I consider hard to beat. Followup care and extra contacts are a real plus.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Sofonio is wonderful! He's always available if you need him. He's friendly and his work is amazing. I had a breast augmentation done by him and couldn't have been happier with the results. I highly recommend him! Both him and his entire staff is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2825937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I had 22- year-old silicone breast implants and one had ruptured, it felt like I was carried boulders on my chest. Dr. Sofonio was extremely helpful and carefully went over all options available. I choose to have the implants removed, new smaller implants inserted and a nipple lift. I love love love the new look. I feel light as a feather and have all sensations in my nipple and breasts. He is very concerned with how the scars look and works with you to ensure they are minimized. I Highly recommend to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

I had a "mommy makeover" by Dr. Sofonio and I am very happy with the results! Dr. Sofonio was awesome from the get go, he was funny and made me comfortable. He gave me truthful answers to my questions and was realistic and straight forward. Dr. Sofonio gave me all his time I needed, and I never left the office feeling unsure about anything. He has called my husband and myself personally on numerous occasions to make sure I was doing okay post-op. His staff is amazing! Ms. Kyle, who set up my procedures was really fun to talk to, my nurse was fantastic, and the office ladies are incredible, especially Ms. Mary Jane, she always welcomed me like we had been life long friends! I would recommend Dr. Sofonio to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery, not only is he good at what he does, but he was gracious enough to give me a military discount. I recommend recommend recommend! Thank you Dr. S. and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr Sofonio fixed a botched face lift and CO2 lazer treatment I had done in Utah. I did not want to go out in public, so I made the trip to Rancho Mirage and Dr Sofonio was honest with me and told me it would take time but we could fix things in segments. My lazer had left a lot of obvious scars and discoloration. After one year, I look like my self again, and I actually look great! I am so grateful that he took such an interest and worked his magic. Just wish I had gone to Dr Sofonio first!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Both Dr Sofonio and his staff have been very professional, supportive and caring in my experience with them. The Dr operated for a face lift two years ago and was very good with follow-up appointments and readily available to answer any of my concerns even now - well after the surgery. My only negative comment is about the wait for some appointments, but based on the fact that you are not rushed when you see the Dr. it is understandable as every patient gets all the time needed to have their concerns answered. I have definitely passed on his name to friends and would not hesitate to do so again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Free consultation advertising is with his office director, not him. Makes
you sign waiver about rating him on internet. Did not pursue with him so that is my only input.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Both my 25 year-old silicone breast implants had ruptured, one of which had been leaking for several years and extremely encapsulated. After discussing my options in detail with Dr. Sofonio, both implants were removed, and the encapsulated lumps removed and biopsed, new silicone implants were placed and both breasts lifted. I can't believe the difference. Dr. Sofonio was very knowledgeable and caring, even calling me at home post surgery to check on my condition. His staff was also great. I would recommend Dr. Sofonio for any of his many treatments, and have friends who have been to him and also think highly of him. Thank you for giving me my shape back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2679620].votes_count ]]