Ratings for Dr. Sayers R. Brenner

I never once met with Dr. Brenner. I spoke with him twice on the phone for two minutes each time. I called two hours in advance to ask to reschedule because A. I had infected cuts from trying to commit suicide the previous week B. I was out of Luvox and couldn't drive due to tremors and dizziness, and C. I was popping so much Ibuprofen for my pain that I was having issues keeping my stomach from ejecting food. His number is listed as private when he calls so I couldn't call him back and had to leave messages at his answering machine (since he never picks up). He finally got back to me and told me he's dropping my case because of my "manipulativeness" despite the fact that I went to every length to prevent being a nuisance. This man is callous, cold, and lacks empathy unless money is involved. I think his credentials went to his head. I would NOT recommend this man; instead, seek out Dr. Barbara Srur on Hyde Park Street. She is EXCELLENT and really gets her patients.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Eminent psychiatrist. Absolutely one of the best in the country. Well respected, published, a true professional. You cannot do better than Dr. Brenner.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Sayers R. Brenner's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1971)