Ratings for Dr. Cecelia Siegling

Dr. Siegling is hands down the best Dr. I've ever had. I've had to see her a number of times for various reasons and I've always felt like I've received the best care possible. She is so kind and she genuinely cares for her patients. And Shannon is awesome too, always nice to be welcomed to the office by her.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Could not have found a better Dr. She dismisses nothing and follows up on everything . This woman is thought full , soft spoken , leaves nothing unturned and does not hesitate to send you to a specialist.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Disappointed in being told if my issue are important or not by receptionist. A week to get in when you are having troubles breathing is crazy.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Excellent doctor. Very thorough and compassionate.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Siegling is amazing! I have had many family Dr.s over the years and thought I would never have another like Dr. Ryan. I was wrong, Dr. Siegling is so kind and compassionate. Never once have I waited for longer than five minutes and never have had a problem getting in. Thanks Shannon. You ladies are the best!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Unfortunately doctor's and their staff quite easily pick & choose their patients. If a patient is difficult or a challenge you will be dumped like garbage! Patients are a "dime a dozen." If a doctor dumps a burdensome patient, there are many more on a "select" waiting list ready to come in as new patients. Doctor's know they have the "Upper Hand" and simply see most of their patients as easy money, really as a patient you mean absolutely nothing, it's just a basic common truth!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Siegling is a genuine and caring doctor, doctors aren't gods but this dr does her very best to try and help you. She's always taken the time to listen to my concerns, and the comments about her former receptionist Penny are completely unfounded. Penny is a wonderful lady who took time for those who called or dropped by. The people that I know that also see Dr. Siegling agree with me. Those people writing bad comments are probably ignorant

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Most loving Doctor I ever known! Smart and caring. Could not ask for a better Doctor!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Ms Siegling is my Mom's doctor. In my opinion, this person needs a different career. My Mom's had ongoing infections for over two years and rather than look into the reason, Siegling prescribed medication. Mom is now battling Sepsis because of this negligence.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Doctor's staff appear to be writing fake critiques. Disappointing!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016