Ratings for Dr. Joel R. Atchison

Been approx 10 yrs since my surgery done by Dr Joel Atchison...I still remember him telling where he would be making the incisions (stomach & breasts) and my disappointment afterwards...breasts distorted (deflated looking ..NO BRA will fit them ) & abdominal scar revision (was told the scar would be horizontal & low..instead it was vertical and made my waist an 1 1/2 bigger (just what I didn’t want)...his response when I commented on this...’I could come back in approx. a year and he could do a revision surgery’.....I’m still sick about this...and have steered several people away

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I do NOT recommend him.I have spoke to several other patients of his and they all say the same. They ended up getting infections from his procedures. I was sick for 8 months. He continued to lie to me over and over.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Nice guy, caring. However, my neck lift was not very successful. Starting saggin within one year.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

I can't imagine having this procedure done with any other Dr. or nursing staff... I waited so long for this surgery and I am so happy with my results. Dr Atchison and his staff are very professional and very kind. Best thing I have ever done for myself!!! I would recomend this Dr. to anyone who is seeking any type of plastic or reconstructive surgery.. Probably the best in the local area...

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

He does a fabulous job and his bedside manner is great!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Joel R. Atchison's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Kearney, NE