Ratings for Dr. Daniel Davis

Dr. Davis is a true professional. He removed a skin cancer from below my eye lid and did an amazing job. I would highly recommend him for any cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

I really liked this doctor and his nurse, but I would have preferred to have had a preop appointment to discuss my options. I was referred by my regular dermatologist for Moh's surgery and there was no preop meeting with Dr. Davis. I feel really ungreatful, but I keep wondering if the extent of this surgery was really necessary. I was told that my scar would fade in a couple of months and almost four months out it is still there. My regular dermatologist says it will turn white in a year. I will always wonder if I had had the option to let the wound heal from the inside out if I would have been happier. I wonder if for a basal cell cancer if this really large obvious scar above my eye was necessary. I was out of pocket almost $2,000, so I know I can not afford any further plastic surgery which is never covered. I blame myself the most. It was not an emergency and I could have refused the referral and researched the whole basal cell/moh's surgery/and doctors who specialize in it.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Dr. Daniel Davis's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1991)

HealthFirst