Ratings for Dr. William E. Loper

My husband just started using Dr. Loper because we were told he was great with heart issues. My husband has had high blood pressure from a very young age and after many tests, no reason was ever determined. On the first visit Dr. Loper was very thorough and wanted to investigate again why he had high blood pressure observing how young and fit he was. He switched his medication which immediately made my husband feel better and kept his blood pressure down consistently. Every time we go back he asks about our family and remembers what was going on with us last time we met. He takes time to get to know you on more than just a medical level. His sincere kindness and care make every visit a pleasant one.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

I had the single most painful pelvic exam of my life with this man and bled for 18 hours afterwards which has never, ever happened for all the years I have been getting pelvis. He seems competent outside of the fact that I wouldn't use him for anything beyond general medicine (eg for any speciality or gyn stuff).

flag | Submitted February 7, 2010

Dr. William E. Loper's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ridgeland, MS