Ratings for Dr. Jack B. Siegrist

He's the best. Always on time, respectful, gentle, and a great dentist.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Siegrist for 14 years now. He and his staff have always been amazing through everything- routine cleanings, cavities, root canals, wisdom teeth removal, professional whitening. He has a great bedside manner and I swear that he has a technique that helps the numbing medication hurt less when it's going in! He is more pricey than others out there, but he's well worth it.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

The following are my opinions: Dr. Siegrist promised me that the teeth that he would utilize to make a brigde were in good shape (by xray and physical exam)and at the last minute decided one tooth needed another root canal. He perforated through the ends of the roots and into my sinuses causing severe pain and bleeding. The staff were notified of my pain and no pain medication was prescribed. I went for a second opinion and will now lose this tooth and the 1st tooth that was supposed to be in the bridge has severe bone loss and cannot be salvaged. In essence, this dentist caused much pain, suffering, and should have sent me to an endodontist for the root canal. I am now requiring dental implants to correct his mistakes and this is quite costly. Also, there is marked decay of other teeth that he has not told me about and other teeth will require root canals. I would not send my dogs to Dr. Jack Siegrist. He is costly and in my opinion, does not have good standards of care.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008