Ratings for Dr. Jack B. Siegrist

I called to make a first time appointment and told the receptionist, Cindy, that I had Medicare with AARP United Healthcare, even giving her my member ID and group #. When I arrived for my appointment, I gave Heidi my Medicare card with AARP Healthcare and waited for about 20 minutes until I was seen by the hygienist , Michelle. After a new patient evaluation, teeth cleaning and x-ray, Heidi told me she needed to contact my insurance. Later she called me to apologize for the oversight, but my insurance wouldn’t accept the charges. Turns out, the dentist doesn’t accept Medicare (something his staff should know upfront). I was billed $280 less a 10% discount for Medicare. I blame the whole fiasco to staff negligence and think there should have been more of a compromcise than 10%. Unfortunately, had Dr. Siegrist taken Medicare, I would have gone back to him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

He's the best. Always on time, respectful, gentle, and a great dentist.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Siegrist for 14 years now. He and his staff have always been amazing through everything- routine cleanings, cavities, root canals, wisdom teeth removal, professional whitening. He has a great bedside manner and I swear that he has a technique that helps the numbing medication hurt less when it's going in! He is more pricey than others out there, but he's well worth it.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

The following are my opinions: Dr. Siegrist promised me that the teeth that he would utilize to make a brigde were in good shape (by xray and physical exam)and at the last minute decided one tooth needed another root canal. He perforated through the ends of the roots and into my sinuses causing severe pain and bleeding. The staff were notified of my pain and no pain medication was prescribed. I went for a second opinion and will now lose this tooth and the 1st tooth that was supposed to be in the bridge has severe bone loss and cannot be salvaged. In essence, this dentist caused much pain, suffering, and should have sent me to an endodontist for the root canal. I am now requiring dental implants to correct his mistakes and this is quite costly. Also, there is marked decay of other teeth that he has not told me about and other teeth will require root canals. I would not send my dogs to Dr. Jack Siegrist. He is costly and in my opinion, does not have good standards of care.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008