Ratings for Dr. Rachel Sasseville

STAY AWAY..SHE IS DANGEROUSLY BAD AND HER CARE CAN DO MORE HARM THAN GOOD..SHE SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING MEDICINE...

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

She is my husband's doctor and is totally useless. Never responds to prescription refill faxes from the drug store, can rarely be contacted by phone and when my husband does see her, she seems to have no clue about anything and actually researches some of his medical problems on her smart phone as he is sitting there. Never asks for check ups or does any follow up. Seems not to care at all. Useless doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I expect any good reviews about this doctor were posted by her or her employees and friends. be careful, your life is at risk.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Never received my results which had come back positive , Listen to her endless stories about her house renovations

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I feel blessed to have found Dr. Rachel Sasseville. She listened, she cared, she spent the required time with me. I feel safe with her and it has taken me 3 years to find a doctor in this area who cared about my health. I am so grateful! Her support staff are amazing as well. Today was a wonderful day...I found a doctor who is of the same caliber as my previous GP. I did not think there were two family physicians in Ontario who are at this level of competence. Thank you Dr. Sasseville!

Submitted March 3, 2016

How refreshing it was to meet Dr. Rachel Sasseville. She spent the needed time to answer questions about the health of my mother and was very professional in her approach to doing the best to support the well-being of my mother. Thank you very much and continue the excellent work you do for those who need your help and advice. Nicole

Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Sasseville found a lump on my breast. They found a spot on my mammogram, and she immediately sent me to the Cancer Centre in Ottawa. I had my surgery and chemotherapy two years ago. The doctor in Ottawa told me last month that I am now cancer free. I am very happy my family doctor found my cancer in time. Dr. Sasseville has a lot of experience and is very professional. She is very smart and gave me confidence to fight my cancer. She took excellent care of me. Dr. Sasseville also has a very good staff. We are very lucky to have her in our region.

Submitted January 11, 2014

I went to the doctor because I was coughing. My breathing became more difficult and it was impossible to sleep at night. I became worried when I coughed up blood. Dr. Sasseville did tests and I had xrays. They found a spot on my lung and they did a biopsy in Ottawa. I had an operation on my chest and they removed a part of my lung. The surgeon told me that he got it all because it was caught early. I am seen regularly by cancer specialists in Ottawa. For now they told me everyting is fine. I am very grateful to Dr. Sasseville. She has alot of knowledge. She listened to me and is very professional. She is a very good doctor. Her team is also very good and they sent to me to the right place in Ottawa. I am really lucky because they caught my lung problem in time. I stopped smoking even if it was hard. I am breathing much better now and even started to jog for the first time in five years!

Submitted July 14, 2013

I had been having bad stomach cramps almost on a daily basis with every meal for more than ten years. I was afraid to eat, and lost weight. I was told by other doctors that I had irritable bowel syndrome, and not much could be done. I went to Dr. Sasseville two years ago. She listened to my story, and asked me the right questions. She sent me for tests. Finally, Dr. Sasseville sent me for a biopsy since she suspected coeliac disease. She was right on the mark. The diagnosis was made, and I was placed on a simple diet and no need for drugs. What a major relief! I have had almost no cramps for the last year with my new diet. I am told this disease is often missed unless the doctor does the right tests. I feel less tired and am not afraid to eat. I am very thankful to Dr. Sasseville for taking the time to listen to me, and sending me for the right tests. Excellent doctor!

Submitted January 28, 2013

My husband speaks only French and we could not find a doctor on the English side. We found Dr. Sasseville who speaks French well and is able to understand my husband. Dr. Sasseville was very professional, listened carefully and figured out how to get my husband’s diabetes and high blood pressure under control. Other doctor’s did not understand my husband well, and did not take time to explain the disease to us. We are very lucky to have this highly competent and kind doctor close to our home.

Submitted November 11, 2012