Ratings for Dr. Rachel Sasseville

I agree 100% with those that are dissatisfied with her. I don't understand how she is able to practice. She doesn't know much about anything. I dread going to see her and when I do, I have often had to suggest one or another test to find out what is wrong with me. I wish I could find a real doctor with some knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

The doctor keeps posting fake 5 star reviews to cover up all the negative ones.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I couldn't be in better hands. She is thorough and very professional. I never feel rushed and I always leave having had a good discussion on a particular issue and she provides information so that I am truly participating in my own healthcare to make informed decisions under her guidance. I am very lucky to have Dr. Sassville as my family doctor

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

She did not review my fathers tests so did not send him to a specialist . I do not know if my father will live. He could have been fine if the disease was caught in time..

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

This doctor is a joke and should lose her license as she is killing people with her lack of knowledge. But she hands out a lot of drugs with no thought about anything but being investigated by the College She gives no thought to the patients right to good health care. She might be a good doctor for drug dealers to frequent. But maybe she wants a cut of the profit? I am not sure about that part.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

She killed my mother with her lack of follow up. Her license should be pulled and she should be jailed.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

a terrible doctor. She almost killed me. I also suspect she has been giving narcotic prescriptions to drug dealers. A lot of people in her area have been arrested lately for dealing drugs. Why hasn't she been? Stay away from her if you values your life.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

any good reviews were probably completed by the doctors staff, family and friends. Most things on the internet are false...good reviews are not to be trusted. Bad ones are probably more accurate.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

she is retarded I suspect. More to be pitied than laughed at but to save your life stay away from her, She sends out referrals 6 months after seeing you with no consultation with you or information for the specialist to cover herself for not trying to help you in years past. She orders no tests even when they are asked for by a specialist. Her licence should be revoked but it will probably not be as the government thinks incompetent doctors are better than nothing in under serviced areas. An ad was running for a Cornwall clinic for a GP for an under serviced area. The offering salary was $249,000 that is a lot for stupid people to be making as most people here have trouble getting $25.00 per hour. They are trying to kill us by hiring fools and we are stupid enough to trust these people. It is time to revolt or at least stay away from these supposedly trained medical doctors.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

a terrible doctor..avoid at all costs. You will be safer with no doctor than this woman.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018