Ratings for Dr. Arthur D. Klein

I love Doctor Klein's Office, I see Ken Cruz the Physician's Assistant. He is very helpful and understanding about what I need and what needs to be done in order to make me better. The only thing is that it can take a long time to see him, the wait can be anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours or longer. The only reason I wouldn't change doctor's or make complaints about this is because he has helped me every time and if he can't figure it out he will send me to someone who can and with regards to a doctor that he knows is a great doctor. I have had problems with another doctor(surgeon) in their company not his practice location though. Multiple surgeries to be told that I probably didn't need half of them. I truly do love Doctor Klein's office, the staff are great, with a couple of them on the looks like they had a bad day all the time but who hasn't. Even when I am dying in pain they have helped make me laugh, and happy that I vist. I highly recommend them and Ken Cruz.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

My family (wife & 4 children) have been with Dr. Klein since we moved to Orange County in 1998. He has been a wonderful family physician who has a wonderful manner, takes his time to answer all questions, and medicates where necessary but tries to recommend the least invasive approaches to achieving health when possible. He recommended (not pushed) Medifast/Take Shape For Life and increased exercise to me years ago and I wish I has listened then. My weight went up, my cholesterol went up, my glucose went up - so I started meds which brought the numbers under control. But my weight continued to climb and I don't like taking meds. So I have finally listened and since starting TSFL back in Dec 2012 my weight dropped by 50 lbs and my numbers are all back in the healthy range. It was easy - and it WORKS. If he's recommending it - THAT's why. I am a firm believer that most of our worst health issues can be controlled via weight and diet. Kudos to Dr. Klein & staff!! Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Klein for 15 years and knew him even before he married. He is very nice however .....the staff at the old building in the Salsibury Mills area was much better it was cramped at that location....the new Washingtonville office definately is far better as far as space.In my opinion the staff is not helpful the young lady that sits near the window at the front desk area is very short and can be unpleasant to people with a snappy attitude maybe the staff is overwhelmed but they aren't as personable as in the past. Dr. Klein is very hard to reach and I agree with past comments on this site he needs to listen to the patient more, everyone needs to slow down and be more intuitive. They need to address these internal issues immediately so that all patients can have the great experiences some have shared. This is a very honest fair statement. Take heed.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Thanks to Dr. Klein, I managed under his supervision and insistence, to go on a diet. I lowered my triglycerides from 412 to 167 in less than 7 weeks. My cholesterol also went down from 360 to 150 over the same time. I achieved all this through diet, in which I cut all carbohydrates and sugary items. Thanks again to Dr. Klein.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

I told Dr Klein that I was having symptoms like Congestive Heart Failure. An xray was taken but later learned that this was read wrong. I was told I had a virus, not congestive heart failure. I went back to his office a number of times over the course of 4-5 months. After 4-5 months of no sleep, unable to breathe at night and barely able to walk, I said that my chiropractor said I had a heart problem and needed to go to a heart specialist. Finally, he listened and referred me to one. Yes, I absolutely had a heart condition. Needless to say, he should have been more thorough.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Klein for 12 years. He is a kind, knowledgeable person with an outstanding manner. I never feel rushed, he takes his time, explains everything and answers questions thoroughly. I've found his office staff to be outstanding as well. They are friendly, professional and responsive. I can't say enough good things about my experience.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

3-11-13: My recent visit at Dr. Klein's office was as it always is, a good experience. Every time I'm there I think of how much nicer the new office is then his old office. What a great improvement! Dr. Klein and his staff are very warm and caring. Eva is the greatest nurse. The best thing about Dr. Klein is that he's been my family doctor for abut 20 years. He always seems to be current with what's new in the medical industry, and I believe there is a high level of genuine personal interest in my own health as well as the rest of my family. These things are important to me and they get delivered at Dr. Kleins office.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Dr Klein and his Entire Staff at Horizon Family Medical, the Washingtonville Office, are a God send. They are up to date on all the newest medical procedures, meds & treatments. For last minute call ins and getting us in without an appointment, they are Tops in my book. Never a problem with billing.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Klein's for over 26 years. I find him as well as his staff to be extremely knowledgeable. Dr. Klein is an extremely caring & compassionate Doctor & has always been most helpful. 10 yrs ago one of Dr Kleins PA's saw something in an XRAY & had me get a CT Scan which showed that I had cancer. This saved my life. She was compassionate & not only recommended a Doctor (who by the way was ranked #2 in Tri-State area & & 5 Nationwide)set up the appointment with him for me. Dr. Klein & his staff are the greatest!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

I have been a pt. of Dr. Klein's for over two years, and have found him to be a caring, patient, and very kind physician. He encouraged me to have a screening done when I first went there, that literally saved my life. I have the utmost trust and faith in him. I have always been treated courteously by all members of his staff and taken care of with utmost satisfaction. Many people I know also have him as their physician, and have shared equally satisfactory experiences and complete confidence in him. GREAT DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Arthur D. Klein's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1986)