Ratings for Dr. Lisa A. Nicholas

The staff is great and very helpful, they always try to accommodate you even if you are late or need to reschedule last moment. I really don't like doing that but when you are pregnant, stuff happens... Dr. Lisa is very warm, knowledgable and understanding. I feel comfortable discussing any private or personal issues with her. I just feel blessed and lucky she's my doctor

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

I am very disapointed. There's been nothing but misstakes and now I have decided to change clinic. I have been waiting at least 1,5 h every visit. I don't fel that I get any of my questions answered. I wouldn't recomend this clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Best most wonderful OB/GYN in the Los Angeles!!!! I had the best pregnancy and treatment even though I was very high risk. She is amazing I recommend her to everyone I know!!!! She and her partners are the best. Her staff is warm and friendly and always available. I can't say enough good things about her!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Lisa A. Nicholas's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)