Ratings for Dr. Donald L. Smith

do not ever bother showing up on time. I have never been seen in less than 1 hour wait time. absolutely rediculous!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Really - the first comment is hard for me to believe. My Gyno referred us to Dr. Smith for hubby's vasectomy. We were pleased with Dr. Smiths personality and demeanor which helped make an awkward process go as smooth as possible. Dr. seemed very competent and we would see him again if in need of a urologist. We had no problems with the dr. or staff.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

The doctor was very rude. He made cry due to the was he was talking to me. I seemed as if he had somthing against the doctor who refured me to him. He was also very rude to my husband who was with me. He acted as if he was better than us and was just not very nice at all! I left his office crying. I have cancelled all futher appointments and have found a very nice Urologist in the mean time. While we were leaving we could hear his nurses making fun of other patients of his that had just called them. No a very professional office. I will gladly take my care some where else.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Donald L. Smith's Credentials

• Bengali

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Multiplan