Ratings for Dr. Irving D. Strauchler

Dr. Strauchler performed surgery on my meniscus. I am pain free and on the road to being 100% again. He was attentive and knowledgeable on the process and the aftercare. I would recommend him highly to anyone needing a surgeon. His office team was amazing as we.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

I've been reading some of the comments about Dr. Strauchler. I'm guessing they're talking about another Dr.Strauchler. I remember bringing my wife in with a slight herniated disk. She was in a lot of pain and when we walked into his office, the staff saw how much pain she was in and Dr. Strauchler saw her immediately. This is the kind of Doctor I want taking care of me and my family. He's the best.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Extremely rude physician and staff; he provided a bizarre diagnosis based on my imaging studies that was very frightening to me and was completely unfounded according to every other clinician who reviewed my scans. One of the worst experiences I've had with a physician.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

he is in love with himself. he thinks he is knows everything. he has you in a room and has another patient in another room. taking care of two patients at a time.he will say that you have such a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

My wife went to Dr Strauchler with neck pain, he told her it was Arthritis.She keeped having pain and started to loose her balance and fall a lot.We went to a Neurologists and had a MRI done,he found that she had a birth defect call CHIARI MALFORMATION and sent us to see a Neurosurgeon. The Neurosurgeon told us that she needed surgery to fix the problem and if she does not have it she would be come wheelchair bound and be come like chrisphoer Revees (superman) and die with in 5 years. I would not send a cat or dog to see Dr Strauchler. His ego he keeps saying who's the best Dr. not him

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

When I made my appointment, I asked if the doctor was in my insurance plan. I was assured he was. I went to visit and they asked for my $10 copayment which I paid and copies of cards. Then I was sent a bill and when I called the office staff person said she had made a mistake and the doctor was not in my plan. She said she would talk to doctor about their mistake and call me next day. I never heard from her again and continued to get bills. I sent the doctor a note explaining that it was his office staff mistake and not mine and I had in good faith paid my copayment and should not be sent the balance. I still got another bill and no reply. I feel the office staff and Dr. Strauchler should have not billed me as it was not my mistake as I would not have gone to see him if he was not in my plan. I think this is a total injustice and would never recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Dr. Irving D. Strauchler's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in West Caldwell, NJ