Ratings for Dr. Bruce B. Hill

Worst experience in healthcare period. Within 30 seconds with little to no information he determined a diagnosis. When I asked questions and tried to provide more information he dismissed my questions and concerns saying "just go live your life". Obviously if I felt like everything was fine and could live my last few I wouldn't be seeking professional help. When pushed further he stated "I've been doing this for 26 years ...". I've never been so disappointed and disgusted in my life with a professional, especially someone who is paid to show interest in helping others heal and improve their health. Certainly eye opening given this is the first time in my 37 year life that I've ever had a health reason to see a doctor. You've been warned. I'm sure there are other docs worthy of your time and money.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Hill. He was everything you could hope for in a Dr. The staff was also extremely nice and very helpful. I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Dr. Bruce B. Hill's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1991)

Oxford