Ratings for Dr. Stephen R. Bernie

My family been waiting 2 1/2 months for our contact lences since May 16, 2009. We all paid in full with receipts to show for are service. He lost the 1st persciption and we has to get another eye exam. He has made promises that he has not kept. I have been calling this so called doctor and have spoken to him several times with each time he never show up at his office or make up an excuse of he has them but something happen. Well, if he has had them why don't we have them? He is not organized and always have his assistants leaving him. He will not return any calls not even at his other pratice where he rent. An now I can't get in contact with him at all. Do not go to this doctor if you want better service try someone else. He was cheap and affordable but now I find out that cheap is not always good the hard way. Now we are force to wear what we have because we can't afford to go anywhere else and pay again. This is not good so take my advice.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr. Stephen R. Bernie's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)