Ratings for Dr. Jeff D. Angel

I have been a patient of Dr Angel for about 16 years he has done 2 elbow surgeries , a rotator cuff surgery a knee replacement and 2 other shoulder surgeries and i never had a problem with any of them and he is going to be doing a shoulder replacement soon and no it is not from anything he done my shoulder is worn out and for you people that thinks he is not friendly maybe you should be a little nicer he was always friendly with me and he always comes in smiling yes i do think he is the BEST and as long as he is around i will not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Angel initially saw me on Monday morning, exrayed, then did an MRI to find two meniscus tears, and pieces of cartilage in my knee. He scheduled surgery for that Friday, and did an excellent job. I am doing very well, and he found the problem after I had been to two different ortheopedic surgeons that said there was nothing wrong outside of having some arthritis. Thank you so much Dr. Angel!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

We drove from NW Arkansas for Dr. Angel to handle my husband's knee surgery. Best ortho in Arkansas. Surgery on a Friday afternoon, back in action by Monday. In addition, our car battery died while we were at the surgery center and Dr. Angel drove his vehicle over and jump-started it himself. That's full service.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

We waited nearly 2 hours for a 15 min visit. The staff put us in a room and basically left us there. No one came in and checked on us. Asked if we wanted anything. And we were charged an astronomical fee for the poor service. On top of that. If they don't think you are paying fast enough...off to collections. Go somewhere else. You'll be happier!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Very poor communications on behalf of Dr. Angel or nurses and staff. Leave a message and maybe they will call back today if.not tomorrow morning, so sit by your phone and wait while you are in pain and no one can answer any questions. Can't answer about knowledge can't talk to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Worthless as all get out. Wouldn't let him see my dog.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Cares about patients. Treats whole patient. Explains well. He gets the job done.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Knowledgable(not sure about his knowledge due to the fact that surgery was a total mess); unsympathetic; arrogant; does not spend enough time with patient; according to Dr. Angel, he is the best and he makes no mistakes; surgery was done in Nov. and the first follow up visit was in Jan. too long in my opinion. Dr Angel's assistant Clay Kiihnl, PA is learning well!!! I would NOT in any way recommend Dr.Angel.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

Excellent explanations. Very caring. Most advanced surgeon in Batesville

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

Dr. Jeff D. Angel's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Batesville, AR