Ratings for Dr. Jeremy D. Steinbaum

My experience with this practice and physician has been by far the BEST I have had in a very long time. The staff was super friendly and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. Dr Steinbaum is one of the most thorough doctors that I have ever met. He explained everything to me and made me feel like I was one of his family members. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone who ever needs to have surgery! By far the BEST in the Business!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Best of the best! I would recommend to anyone and everyone. Only he can treat MY family

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

This doctor is one of the best doctors that I have ever had. He was very thorough and addressed all my of concerns. After he explained everything with me he went out of the room and talked with my husband to make sure he was ok as well. Hands down the best doctor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

Dr Steinbaun did surgery on me and has left me with his rude bedside manners , in pain now going on and on and is so mean, moody and rude i have never in my experience had to see such a rude nasty mean dr. His work he did on me has failed and left me now to go to a new dr to fix what he did . Shame on him! I will let as many people as i cna know to not use him as he chops you up takes his big ego and makes u feel like a piece of crap in addition he has pending law suits i read against him.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Excellent surgeon. I am 49 years old and have been in great health. Had pain in my thigh and was sent for a MRA which showed that I had a blockage in my illiac and femoral arteries. Had to had kissing stents placed in my illiac arteries. Was scared, nervous and very emotional. Dr. Steinbaum explained my procedure, scheduled me for the procedure within a few days and followed up with phone calls and a follow up office visit. Made me feel so at ease during a very frightening experience. He also performed surgery on my husband for gallbladder removal. Again he treated us with kindness and total professionalism. We are so glad that Dr. Steinbaum practices in our area. Excellent surgeon, absolutely no complaints, only praise for his skill and expertise.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

Dr. Steinbaum is a wonderful surgeon I was diagnosed with breast cancer and scared out of my mind he took the time to explain my biopsy results and the partial mastectomy that I was going to need. After surgery the nurse called to check on me and make my follow up appointment. When I look back now at the frightful experiance I am thankful that I had a surgeon like Dr. Steinbaum.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Dr. Steinbaum is a STRAIGHT FORWARD, EXCELLENT SURGON...He may treat you as "less than" but Hey...He's at top TOP OF HIS FIELD. Nice NY Kid!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

this dr. treated me like a second-class citizen. he discounted my symptoms, and was rude. he also spoke to me about my "tight jeans and nice shoes". i had corrective surgery at a well- respected university hospital 18 months later,

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008

Dr. Steinbaum is someone who has given me faith that there are still people practicing for the right reasons and cares about his patients. His compassion, care and professionalism makes me confident and comfortable when he cares for me.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Jeremy D. Steinbaum's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orange City, FL