Ratings for Dr. John L. Logan

extremely knowledgeable. Is one of those doctors that you wish you had your whole life.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Great Dr. who is very down to earth and very sincere in what he does ans says!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Just awful. Dr Logan does not care about his patients all he cares about is money. He did an unnecessary surgery on me, to this day has not called or scheduled a follow up and when I went to the ER with issues after the surgery he told them NOT to treat me! Absolutely unacceptable.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Logan for several years. He removed my cancerous bladder and created a neo-bladder. I had high-grade invasive cancer and he got it all. I am alive long after I should have been. I have the highest regard and respect for Dr. Logan and very highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Good, common sense advice. Asked about drugs to treat BPH, he questions whether you want to be taking a pill for the rest of your life. But his opinion may be colored by his surgical specialty--he'd rather TORP for BPH than medicate. He and his nurse is easy going discussing urological problems, setting the patient at ease.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Dr. John L. Logan's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1971)

Delta Dental