Ratings for Dr. Marvin Waxman

Dr. Waxman is an ignoramus. He has no background of current medical knowledge as written below. I had to leave him and find another medicql doctor because of this. A shoddy example of his profession. Totally useless!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr.Waxman never trusts/believes his patients, even after other medical practitioners diagnosis them. Belittles and undermines their symptoms, with poor knowledge of current medical findings. Dr.Waxman only cares about those famous he takes care of, priding himself on being the door of film festivals. When in reality he is the most useless and incompetent doctor I have ever met. Also... The phone line is always taken up due to his receptionist always rambling on the phone.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I have been seeing this doctor for 45 years. My son, his wife and my grandchildren are also with him. We hope he never retires. Years ago he even made house calls when I had an emergency. I am deaf so often Louise has to make calls for me or take messages about me to relay to doctor. She is always helpful, friendly and efficient. He does not overmedicate and often recommends reading a book or taking herbals to help an issue.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

His receptionist needs to work on her people skills. And maybe eat her banquet burger in a lunch room, not at her desk while trying to check me in.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I have been going to this doctor since I was a baby. I even changed doctors and came back instantly because I realize no one is quite as wonderful as him and Louise. So blessed to have been taken to him as a babe.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Have gone to Dr. wax a for forty years. He mustn't retire ! Can't imagine going to anyone else. Pragmatic, sympathetic in his reserved way, very knowledgable. Louise is wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Always helpful and knowledgable. Non-alarmist but careful. I appreciate his candor.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Waxman has been my Dr. for almost 30 years. He is pragmatic, knowledgable, respectful and won't write unnecessary prescriptions. My kids also go to him for check-ups, advice, referrals, etc. Louise, the medical receptionist is a gem, I really like them both, and I hope they don't retire any time soon.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Waxman is an excellent doctor and I hope he doesn't retire!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Waxman is a one of a kind guy/doctor. He has taken great care of me, mom and dad for 35 years and now he takes great care of my children! I'm gonna miss him when he retires!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012