Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Drabek

I have known Dr. Drabeck for four yrs. I have always had the very best care, from the Dr. and his staff. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

He is a great doctor, takes time making sure all your health issues are answered.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Steve has been our Doctor for the Past 20 years and has treated a full range of issues from broken bones to appendicitis. He is also a personal friend (our son's grew up togather). I can't think of anyone I would rather have as our family physician.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Drabek REFUSED to treat my daughter for pain and fever after an injection. I immediately sent her for a second opinion which resulted in aggressive antibiotic therapy and surgery less than a week later. In my opinion the quality and urgency of care is compromised due to this large practice. I will NEVER trust his medical opinion after my daughter's medical issue was not only not addressed but REFUSED to treat.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

My insurance assigned him as my primary care, I had problems after delivering my daughter my ob/gyn set up everything I needed and even called and spoke with Dr. Drabek about my problems just needed him to see me and refer me b/c of my insurance had to go through primary care dr. He wouldn't refer me so I could go see another specialist. Dr. Drabek & his staff didn't care and didn't do anything to help. They wouldn't return phone calls & were rude. When his office finally called me back (5 weeks later after my appointment seeing Dr. Drabek) they said they could get me in to see a RA dr in 6 months! By then my ob/gyn had already pulled some strings & helped me out with the RA dr and insurance. I was a first time mother who just had a baby & I couldn't move my legs and they waited 5 weeks to do anything, even though I would call and leave messages & my ob/gyn called & set everything up.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

One of the best doctors around

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Steven A. Drabek's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Healthnet