Ratings for Dr. MICHAEL V. Genovese

Dr. Genovese helped my husband and I am so grateful. He is now present in our relationship.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I have found his creditials unsubstatiated and he is not only not worth the money but not helpful - he has misdiagosed many and hides behind his phoney diplomas

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

Without Dr G's help I wouldn't be functioning at all. He has helped me thru several crisis situations. Without his help, patience & knowledge I would be still suffering. I thank God everyday I met him. He has also done marvelous work with my son.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

This doctor is one of the most caring and trust worthy doctors i have ever met and i would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Dr. Genovese is a wonderful psychiatrist. I have suffered for years from depression and anxiety as well as untreated ADD. I had gotten to the point where I was loath to leave the house. Thanks to the work that I've been doing with Dr. Genevose I now have a career as a real estate agent. He referred my son to a phenomenal pediatric psychiatrist. Sadly, he no longer accepts insurance, but I feel that it's worth to spend the $350 - I'd rather spend the money that switch to someone else. He's extremely easy to talk to and is a very caring individual.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

Unavailable to patients (i.e, no means to communicate urgent issues outside of office hours (9-5). Does not ensure patient's confidental information

flag | Submitted June 14, 2008