Ratings for Dr. Daniel M. Duffy

Dr.Duffy and the staff are the best. I can't say enough about them.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr Duffy is a great Dr, very knowledgeable and easy to talk. We had a great experience.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Duffy's office in general is not a pleasant one to go to. The patients are treated as walking ATMs for the practice and make it seem as though taking your money is all they care about. Overall, it was a cold experience which is the last thing I needed when going through such a difficult time. I have since switched to Dr. Lipari and love the warm, caring atmosphere he has along with his office staff. Such a pleasant change from the FIRM!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr. Duffy is a great Doctor. I had tried ivf with Dr. Brown and it was a very bad experience and unsuccessful. I switched to Dr. Duffy and it was so much more professional. I am now pregnant at age 42 and so thankful to Dr. Duffy and his staff!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr. Duffy ans staff were okay. Dr. Duffy was not very patient when it came to examining me for infertility. He seemed to take things personal after I complained about experiencing pain during the examination. He tried several times at multiple appts. and at the end thought I had been raped and referred me to a counselor. I went back to my family practice doctor and she referred me for an ultrasound and they found that I had a fibroid in my uterus. That explained the pain during the exam with Dr. Duffy. Not to mention I kept getting billed for procedures that were never performed due to the pain I experienced. Needless to say I was very dissatisfied with everything. I will never return!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

I think Doctor Duffy is a great Doctor. He's always friendly, and very caring.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009