Ratings for Dr. Joe S. Johnson

I take my 90 year old mother to see this Dr - her primary doctor retired. We made several visits, and only saw the PA. I found him to be unsympathetic and not very caring. Looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

We have been going to Dr. Stan for years, he listens and explaines every thing, that we understand before we leaving the office. He is up on the latest medical history. Great Dr. wouldn't change for any thing.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

I am so glad we found Dr. Stan Johnson. We moved back home (to Texas) 3 years ago. We loved our Dr. that we had in Michigan. We saw her for 20 years and knew it would be difficult to find someone like her. Dr. Stan and his staff have been very helpful and thorough. My only complaint is that they do not answer the phone when you call--you have to leave a message and they will call you back. In most cases it is OK to do that but if I have just a question that needs a quick answer it is annoying. Most of the time they have been prompt a calling me back. I do recommend this office.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

I am only disappointed in the fact that my entire family doesn't live closer to this excellent doctor. If possible, I'd want them under his care.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

HAVE BEEN USING THIS DOCTOR FOR 20 YEARS AND WULD NOT CHANGE FOR ANY REASON.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

I have been using Dr. Stan for 7 or 8 years. I used to swear by him. He was everything you could ever want in a doctor. I would say in the past 1 1/2 years he has changed quite a bit. Mis-diagnosis & not as caring as in the past. I'm thinking maybe it's his age.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

My Father has been diagnosed with malignant pancreatic cancer. My Father has given 3 of his children and his son-in-law permission to talk to Dr. Stan and access his medical records and ask questions. We decided instead of all of us bombarding his office with phone calls only one of us would do this, which is my brother. Dr. Stan sent Dad to a radiation oncologist for his first visit this week. We were confused as to why he was not sent to a medical oncologist first. My brother called the office and left a message about that and the message was not answered. After the visit the oncologist was not sure why we were sent to him first either. Also in the records it stated that our Dad has diabetes and reflux. He has neither. My brother called Dr. Stans office and left a message, this time stating that he wanted to speak with Dr. Stan personally with some questions about our Dad. He did return the call but came across as insulted that we were questioning his practices. When asked

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Joe S. Johnson's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1975)

Sask Health