Ratings for Dr. Tobi B. Klar

Too bad that the staff is so utterly rude and obnoxious.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Today was my first visit to Dr. Klar and I absolutely loved her! She really listens and explains everything in detail. I have been to other dermatologists and I feel as though they just want to throw topical creams and more hormonal medication at you. I am looking forward to seeing how Dr Klar's recommendations help.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr.Klar is very knowledgeable and attentive to her patients. She takes the time to go over any diagnosis, concerns, and health history that are affecting your current conditions.The wait time can be long if you go later in the day, but she is worth waiting for.She keeps informed in current treatments and research in her field, and is always so helpful.She doesn't just focus on the dermatological aspects,she considers the "big picture" as well. Very rare to find a doctor willing to get down to the bottom of a problem and actually give you answers.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Klar is a dermatologist that most could only dream of being treated by. Her staff is wonderful. If there is ever a wait time, it is brief, and there is an extensive selection of reading material. She's awesome.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I LOVE her! She knows what she's doing and is extremely down to earth. I suffer from psoriasis and have to do phototherapy 3x a wk. Her staff worked w/my ins company to approve getting a light bed in my house so I wouldn't have to travel down to the office 3x a wk. Big help, and a big savings! She's also removed moles for me. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Milked my insurance company by prolonging the treatment. I had two scars and unsolved problems. Removing a mole means a major surgery.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

Dr. Tobi B. Klar's Credentials

• Spanish

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in New Rochelle, NY