Ratings for Dr. Robert W. Slack

Highly recommend Dr Slack. I am picky with doctors as well. He is very personable and their office wait time is minimal.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I have had great experiance with Dr Slack. he has helped me and my kids.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

He seems to be conscientious about his work. I would like him to make more lifestlye recommendations. It is also important to have a good bedside manner at all times. It would also be nice if he interviewed patients more thoroughly when making a diagnosis instead of just looking at labs. I've had some great visits with him and one that was not so good.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Best doctor I have ever had. Takes time to listen, explain and truly cares. Treats me and my children and trust his knowledge and expertise.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

I honestly couldn't help but laugh reading the previous comment. I had an awful experience with Dr. Slack. When I met with him and I told him what my problem was he said..."Well, what do you want me to do about it!?"(I almost started to cry when he said that) My thought was.."You're a doctor, you tell me!?" Shouldn't doctors know more than patients? Don't they know what to do? He was NOT caring at all, he was NO help at all, and he NEVER put a smile on his face the entire time. He was serious and grumpy the whole time. Who knows, maybe he was having a bad day that day, but that should be no excuse. I will NOT be going to him ever again. I like doctors that are caring and willing to help and easy to talk to. I felt like he didn't care.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Robert Slack is absolutely the best Dr. I have had in 30 years. He is kind caring and knowledgable in all aspects of medicine. Wonderful personality. Open minded and relates well with teens and children. I Highly reccomend Dr. Slack. Our family has been under his care for 5 plus years, We have been given excellent precise care. Will continue seeing Dr. Slack as long as we are alive. He likes to make sure that's a long time.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. Robert W. Slack's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Amerigroup