Ratings for Dr. Stephen R. Nord

Dr. Nord was supposedly "treating me" for a work-related back injury. On our last visit he asked me where my back hurt and had me point to the area where the pain was most intense. I pointed to the area and he proceeded to stare at the area and walk around the room looking at the area from differnt angles in a mocking way. Later on, during the same visit he decided to comment on me being completly off work instead of being on light duty. He said "So what do you do all day? Just watch TV and play video games?" Dr. Nord clearly thought that me and my injury weren't worthy of being taken seriously. As it turns out, I have three torn discs in my back. Had Dr. Nord taken me seriously and treated me and my situation with respect, I could have recieved my diagnosis and treated it appropriately and in a timely manner. I would never recommend anyone let Dr. Stephen R. Nord "treat them." I have had a horrible, painful experience and I don't wish it upon anyone else...

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. Stephen R. Nord's Credentials

• Stanford Univ Sch Of Med, Stanford Ca 94305 (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Pleasanton, CA