Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Edwards

Dr Edwards was amazing ! I got a breast augmentation and I was so nervous during the whole process but he really made me feel confident going into surgery and they were so helpful afterwards also . He didn't make me feel weird or uncomfortable at any point in time . He was always polite and very professional.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I could write a novel of good things to say about Dr. Edwards and his team. (I'll write a short one instead.). I went to Dr. Edwards four years ago for a consultation and knew then that he had to be my surgeon. (whenever that time was going to come.) I was only 20 at the time and he told me he thinks it would be best that I wait a couple of years and I am so thankful I did. Four years later I walked back into his office for yet another consult and he comes in the room and remembered who I was. What surgeon, who sees hundreds of patients remembers someone that he saw for maybe an hour, four years ago? This gentleman, he truly is amazing. Like all consults I tried on sizers and we ended up choosing 345cc moderate profile for my right breast and either a 295,310, or 330 cc's in my left breast. (My left breast is about 50ml's larger then my right). Which him and his wonderful talented team would decide on in surgery while they checked sizing to see what looked best on my frame. The day of surgery finally came and I was freaking out. Nervous, excited, anxious, scared, name an emotion and I was feeling it. I was shaking, could barely talk, and then Dr. Edwards walked into my waiting room and instantly I was at ease. We discussed everything that was going to be happening, went over implant sizes one more time and he reminded me that "Your breast are sisters, not twins" and I then insisted that whatever 4 implants looked best on my body and most natural to put those in. Dr. Bowman (the anesthesiologist) also came in to my room and talked to me before as well. He looked over my charts and we talked about my fasciotomy that I had a couple years back. He is just as sweet and amazing as Dr, Edwards. Dr. Edwards bedside manner is just as amazing as his work. He walked beside my bed into the surgery room, talked to me, and held my hand to calm me down until I was asleep. And when I woke up he was there checking on things and told me he already talked to my mom who was in the waiting room, that I did amazing and that my results were already beautiful! Today exactly one month later I am beyond happy with my results. They are the perfect size and so natural looking already. (Which is what I wanted.) There are no words to express how thankful and in love I am with my results, and with Dr. Edwards and his team. I got the exact dream results I was looking for and wanted for 7+ years. If you're as picky as I am, and want someone that can and will exceed your expectations then I without a doubt recommend and urge all you ladies to go to Dr. Edwards and his astonishing team. I know you will not be disappointed. Thank you Dr. Edwards, Dr. Bowman, Cathy, and Jacqueline, for all you're patience, love, and beautiful work!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr Edwards was my surgeon for my breast augmentation eight years ago. As well as my revisional augmentation surgery last month. I am very satisfied with my results. Dr. Edwards is an amazing surgeon and a wonderful person and I fully trust him and his staff. I highly recommend his practice!! Thank you Dr. Edwards!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

From my first consultation to my surgery, Dr. Edwards was such comforting, ensuring and concerning person. He really cares about your outcome and is more concerned with making sure you are happy with your results then getting you in and out and onto his next patient. He takes the time to make sure you feel comfortable in your own skin and making sure you understand everything. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Edwards!!!!! He is definitely the best in the business.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Great results! Dr. Edwards took the time to answer my questions, make me feel comfortable and understand my expectations which were exceeded. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. Edwards excellent skills gave me the results I wanted. I am more than pleased with my surgery procedure. I haven't looked this good in many years. I would highly recommend Dr. Edwards!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

If you are considering breast augmentation, Dr. Edwards is by far the best choice. His credentials speak for themselves. More importantly, he is kind and patient and takes the time to show you what will happen in detail to make sure you are making an educated decision. His assistant Jacqueline is fantastic and gives great, real advice. This is very helpful when having a consultation. You want to make sure your expectations are realistic. I have had a wonderful experience and am so thankful that I chose Dr. Edwards. My result is even better than I could have imagined! I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I had the best experience with Dr. Edwards. His staff is very kind and caring. I had breast augmentation done and I have never been happier! He did an amazing job!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Edwards really is the best! Couldn't be happier with my experience.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr Edwards & his staff have made me so happy & I feel so blessed to have met the perfect Dr for my breast revision. I never thought I could be fixed from what past Drs did to me. I feel like my breast revision looks way better then I could've even imagined!!! I'm so Happy & I would give them a million stars if I could. I feel great & they care for me like I am family. Thank you so much! I love you guys!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Michael C. Edwards's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Double board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Michael C. Edwards has earned a reputation for his sense of aesthetic harmony and surgical skill. At his Las Vegas practice, Anson, Edwards and Higgins Plastic Surgery Associates, Dr. Edwards specializes in cosmetic breast procedures including breast implants and breast implant revision surgery. Please visit his website for more detailed information.

• English

• F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

• Breast augmentation