Ratings for Dr. Marc E. Leonardo

Dr. Leonardo sees both me and my young adult son, and I really appreciate his respectful manner toward both of us. He manages to talk to my college-aged child in a way that makes him feel as if he's getting very honest and direct answers. One time, my son told me, he called up Dr. L. from college because he didn't know what to do with a friend who had taken too many drugs, and Dr. Leonardo guided him to the right decision. This is something that Dr. L. neither told me about nor charged me for. I believe he would have felt it was a violation of my son's confidence. And knowing that my son could turn to him for guidance really made a difference. In fact, Dr. L. has emailed my son while at college to check in to see how he is doing. This makes me feel as if he has been a valuable role model as well as doctor. As far as my care goes, I appreciate that he is very good at encapsulating issues as well as prescribing medicines. I always get a useful "takeaway" from each visit to think about.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr. Leonardo is smart, conscientious,caring and perceptive. He spends lots of time with his patients and goes way above and beyond to help them.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

Dr. Marc E. Leonardo's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1995)

HealthPartners