Ratings for Dr. Giles Leo

I've been seeing Dr. Leo for over 20 years. Just fantastic group of people.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Very helpful, kind, patient, and very personable. Good dentist.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

been coming to this guy for years and he is so nice but better yet he is on point when it comes to teeth. I hope he never retires but it will happen one day.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Leo for over 25 years, they go above and beyond for their patients and Dr. Leo is always patient and willing to answer any questions. Dr. Leo got me in the day I called after having had my wisdom teeth removed and getting a dry socket infection. A+ on all fronts, I wish all health professionals were as helpful and kind as those at this practice!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Staff and Dr Leo are very nice. If your in pain or have a emergency they are very helpful in get you help.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Beware! Permanent crowns and fillings falling all the time. Don't be fooled by the good reviews on this site. When I read the review below that this lady was on the market for a new dentist....and that he physically went down to her previous dentist to look at the x-rays of her daughter....IMPOSSIBLE no dentist would do that or her previous dental clinic let him look at her x-rays.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I have a very bad experience with Dr Leo. I do not think he is not qualified to handle complex cases. I had a crown placed on a tooth without a root canal, because he told he doesn’t believe in root canal. Years after, I started having gum issues around that tooth, small bumps, infections. Treated with antibiotics every time they come back. At the beginning they were showing up twice a year but then they became more frequent, up to every month. Each time I see him, he was unable to analyze the root cause, he kept giving me more antibiotics. Until two years ago when he decided to proceed with the root canal. Guess what it became worse. So I asked to see a gum specialist and fair enough I found that the tooth was the crown was placed on a cavity and the base of the tooth was completely damaged (cracks ). I lost the tooth…. He is a nice guy but the way he handled my case I was not impressed.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I don't know if he was having a bad day or not but it was a terrible experience.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Me and my family have been seeing Dr. Leo for over twenty years and he has been nothing but spectacular each and every check-up. Great chairside manner so friendly and good with kids, not pushy at all and will explain everything patiently and give you options. Truly passionate about his work and his enthusiasm and professionalism are above and beyond any other medical professional I've seen. 11/10

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

My last dentist left a lot to be desired, leaving me somewhat traumatized and skeptical to try anyone new. A friend raved about Dr. Leo, and when I worked up the courage to finally go in, I could see why. Dr. Leo is friendly, knowledgeable, gentle, patient and honest. He takes the time to explain everything that needs doing. My children really like him and always sit quietly for him, without tears. I would recommend him to anyone and am so grateful we found him!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014