Ratings for Dr. Giles Leo

Staff and Dr Leo are very nice. If your in pain or have a emergency they are very helpful in get you help.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Beware! Permanent crowns and fillings falling all the time. Don't be fooled by the good reviews on this site. When I read the review below that this lady was on the market for a new dentist....and that he physically went down to her previous dentist to look at the x-rays of her daughter....IMPOSSIBLE no dentist would do that or her previous dental clinic let him look at her x-rays.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I have a very bad experience with Dr Leo. I do not think he is not qualified to handle complex cases. I had a crown placed on a tooth without a root canal, because he told he doesn’t believe in root canal. Years after, I started having gum issues around that tooth, small bumps, infections. Treated with antibiotics every time they come back. At the beginning they were showing up twice a year but then they became more frequent, up to every month. Each time I see him, he was unable to analyze the root cause, he kept giving me more antibiotics. Until two years ago when he decided to proceed with the root canal. Guess what it became worse. So I asked to see a gum specialist and fair enough I found that the tooth was the crown was placed on a cavity and the base of the tooth was completely damaged (cracks ). I lost the tooth…. He is a nice guy but the way he handled my case I was not impressed.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I don't know if he was having a bad day or not but it was a terrible experience.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Me and my family have been seeing Dr. Leo for over twenty years and he has been nothing but spectacular each and every check-up. Great chairside manner so friendly and good with kids, not pushy at all and will explain everything patiently and give you options. Truly passionate about his work and his enthusiasm and professionalism are above and beyond any other medical professional I've seen. 11/10

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

My last dentist left a lot to be desired, leaving me somewhat traumatized and skeptical to try anyone new. A friend raved about Dr. Leo, and when I worked up the courage to finally go in, I could see why. Dr. Leo is friendly, knowledgeable, gentle, patient and honest. He takes the time to explain everything that needs doing. My children really like him and always sit quietly for him, without tears. I would recommend him to anyone and am so grateful we found him!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr Leo is excited about dentistry and shows it in his practice. He is kind and will explain anything you need with such enthusiasm. Nothing is completed without consent. He will listen to your concerns and allow feed back. He will not over charge or charge for unnecessry work. I have also never met a more capable staff. My Hygeniest, Tracy is amazing. I go across the city to see them and will be his patient as long as he is around. My entire family see him and I recomend him to anyone who will listen.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I was in the market for a new dentist for my daughter (5 yrs old) as her previous dentist, in my opinion was only in it for the money as they recommended my daughter have 4 cavities filled, (under anaesthesia no less), at a cost of $1500.00. I asked to see the cavities on the x-rays as they weren't visible when looking in her mouth and was told that only a "trained eye" could see the cavities, even on x-ray! (WHAT???). Needless to say, i sought a 2nd opinion and thankfully I found Dr. Leo. He requested her x-rays from her previous dentist, and because what they sent him were very blurry, he physically went down to their office to look at the originals! (who does that??). Turns out, my daughter didn't have any cavities at all and they were only trying to get money out of me! I absolutely LOVE Dr. Leo and his staff and recommmend him to anyone and everyone I know! Very good doctor and a great example of what a dentist should be! Thank you Dr. Leo!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Went to the clinic based on these reviews, and I can assure you they are very accurate. Very friendly and helpful staff, and doctor is great. He'll take the time to talk and explain to you any concerns, and just a very nice/pleasant person in general. Nice to see some doctors who are still like this!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Leo for over 25 years! We can only wish that all doctors are like him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012