Ratings for Dr. Meyer N. Solny

Dr. Solny is the best! He is very thorough, a great listener and he spends time with you to discuss any question. He is very professional, knowledgeable and creative and his staff is also extremely courteous and helpful. I can't recommend him and his office highly enough!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr. Solny took the time to understand my complete history before sending me for more tests to determine the status of my health. I saw him for a second opinion and I am so glad i did because he uncovered the root of a slew of medical issues. Very professional and courteous, returned my phone calls the same day and his staff was very friendly and helped me arrange for transportation after my exam.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Excellent doc. Very smart, responsive, thorough. Particularly well-run office.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Highly knowledgeable and skillful. Gives clear explanations of results and responds with patience and clarity to questions. Obviously cares about his patients and follows up on all issues. Excellent referrals and cooperation with other doctors. Good staff. It takes time to get an appointment but they are kept promptly.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Meyer N. Solny's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1974)