You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Charalombas Andreou

SMH Emergency found a mass in my right Kidney, I was referred to Dr Andreou who preformed the full removal. I found him to be professional, knowledgeable and caring. He is busy but rather that and go to someone with an empty waiting room!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Hospital asked us to scehudle appt with this dr. Do to my mother having sepsis blood infection which is very serious and spreads fast. Secretary said we will get back to you with appintment. After 1 week after I did t hear back, she replied dr still hasn't read her report and is too busy. She was rude and horrible. 3 1/2 weeks later still no phone call from their office. Very horrible service. Not caring at all....... so we have seduced appoint with another specialist and got appointment in 1 week.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

The rude and horrible receptionist ruined this physician's good practice.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Excellent physician and surgeon. After my first cystoscopy, a small bladder tumor was found and removed it in a follow up operation, tumors did return and were removed, I'm going to see him tomorrow, and have faith he'll take care of my current problem. He is very busy, but that's a true testament of how good he really is.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

An amazing specialist and surgeon. Not surprising this amazing doctor and his staff are caring, knowledgeable, dedicated and very hard working. He is truly an expert at doing prostate surgery having literally done "thousands" of them during his career. Although he is amazingly busy, he has an amazing ability to totally focus on you during your time with him. I feel privileged to have him as my urologist.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

A most qualified specialist surgeon, very experienced in this area and highly expert at prostate surgery. Highly recommended, very personable and caring man. Trust in his healing and recovery program , it is time tested and very reliable.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

doctor is good, took time answered all questions even when he was busy, but the medical staff.. and the receptionist was SUPER rude, totally uninterested ... as if some one is forcing her to do her job ... ZERO compassion ... only when she would be in pain and when others treat her the way she did... she would realize ... doctor is very nice ... but this was bad .

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Staff are amazing, professional. Busy clinic, but Dr. Andreou made time to describe the condition in detail and did not make me feel like I was wasting his time by asking a couple of brief questions.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Excellent physician and surgeon. After my first cystoscopy, a small bladder tumor was found. Dr. C removed it in a follow up operation and it hasn't come back so far after 4 follow up cystoscopies. Yes.. he overbooks and the waits are long but if the chips are down and you have something serious to deal with. This is the surgeon to do it! And I've found his office staff great!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Charalombas Andreou's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "SMH Emergency found a mass in my right Kidney, I was referred to Dr Andreou who preformed the full removal. I found him to be professional, knowledgeable and ca..."

May 25, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Hospital asked us to scehudle appt with this dr. Do to my mother having sepsis blood infection which is very serious and spreads fast. Secretary said we will g..."

May 8, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The rude and horrible receptionist ruined this physician's good practice. "

January 7, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Excellent physician and surgeon. After my first cystoscopy, a small bladder tumor was found and removed it in a follow up operation, tumors did return and were..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "An amazing specialist and surgeon. Not surprising this amazing doctor and his staff are caring, knowledgeable, dedicated and very hard working. He is truly an..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "A most qualified specialist surgeon, very experienced in this area and highly expert at prostate surgery. Highly recommended, very personable and caring man. ..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Andreou looked after my father and did an awesome job. my |Dad is now cancer free. "

July 17, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "doctor is good, took time answered all questions even when he was busy, but the medical staff.. and the receptionist was SUPER rude, totally uninterested ... as..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff are amazing, professional. Busy clinic, but Dr. Andreou made time to describe the condition in detail and did not make me feel like I was wasting his tim..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent physician and surgeon. After my first cystoscopy, a small bladder tumor was found. Dr. C removed it in a follow up operation and it hasn't come bac..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of Dr Andreou for many years when I lived on the coast. I had seen a succession of "specialists" over the years due to chronic kidney stones. Dr..."

October 19, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

November 5, 2013
  • 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

July 21, 2012
  • First Name changed from "Cal" to "Charalombas"

January 6, 2012