Ratings for Dr. Charalombas Andreou

I saw Dr. Andreou for urinary incontinence. He answered all the questions without any hesitation. Staff was pleasant and quick

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Awesome doc. answers all questions, no matter how stupid you feel asking them. :)

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Went in to ER at SMH with kidney stone. Was determined that stone would not pass on its own due to size and location, stayed in hospital over night and had a laser lithotripsy performed. When I woke up afterwards Dr. Andreou had left discharge instructions and I was told everything went well, I could go home and make a follow up appointment later. When I got home the pain returned exactly the same as what sent me to the hospital in the first place. Pain lasted over night, called nurses line the next morning and was advised to go back to ER. Another CT scan revealed the same stone in the same location, apparently the procedure I under went was unsuccessful and they couldn't get to the stone. Yet I was told everything went well and sent home?

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I need to agree with the comments below. Dr Andreou is an outstanding doctor. BUT with horrible office staff. They are his first impression of the office and they are nothing but rude and disrespectful on the phone and in person. Office staff are replaceable no matter how long they have been there. That office needs a staff makeover. I am so disappointed in how I was treated by them. We are patients with medical problems; they need to have patience kindness and compassion. There rudeness is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

The receptionist didn't record my change in appointment, and I received a reminder voicemail for the wrong date. When I called to correct it, my appointment time was no longer available, and the receptionist could not offer me any reasonable times that work with my work schedule. Now after waiting a month already, I have to go back to my GP and get a new referral. So disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Giving 1 out of 5 because no lower rating possible. In my opinion, and based on our experience... go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

The rude and horrible receptionist ruined this physician's good practice. I missed my appointment , receptionist said I have to pay $75 i am low income i cant afford to pay 75$ that's how much i make in one day .. i explained this to her she advised to look for another urologist .. dr wont see me until i pay the $75

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I had to miss an appt one time with a good excuse and i called them as soon as possible and it was just under the 24 hrs notice by maybe by 3 hrs and the fricken receptionist said I have to pay$75 before I can see him again. I'm on disability and a single mother with 3kids and I don't have $75 extra to spare let alone $10 extra, but the receptionist said I had to pay. Plus it was urgent that I needed to see him but she didn't care at all. I notice that she never looks at you either when your talking to her about appt' s etc, seems cold and unfriendly. However Dr A. Is very good!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Male, 50. Had a cystoscopy done by Dr. Andreou. He is gentle, highly knowledgeable, empathic and very committed to your health. His technique is absolutely flawless. He puts you at ease with simple, clear instructions and professional commentary during the process. I am very grateful to be in his care.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr Andreou took care of my Dad's prostrate and he is still healthy prostrate wise at nearly 85 and I will be having bladder surgery this October and I have no worries at all. Dr Andreou explains everything, listens and answers questions. I could not feel safer... :)

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016