Ratings for Dr. Charalombas Andreou

I need to agree with the comments below. Dr Andreou is an outstanding doctor. BUT with horrible office staff. They are his first impression of the office and they are nothing but rude and disrespectful on the phone and in person. Office staff are replaceable no matter how long they have been there. That office needs a staff makeover. I am so disappointed in how I was treated by them. We are patients with medical problems; they need to have patience kindness and compassion. There rudeness is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

The receptionist didn't record my change in appointment, and I received a reminder voicemail for the wrong date. When I called to correct it, my appointment time was no longer available, and the receptionist could not offer me any reasonable times that work with my work schedule. Now after waiting a month already, I have to go back to my GP and get a new referral. So disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Giving 1 out of 5 because no lower rating possible. In my opinion, and based on our experience... go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

The rude and horrible receptionist ruined this physician's good practice. I missed my appointment , receptionist said I have to pay $75 i am low income i cant afford to pay 75$ that's how much i make in one day .. i explained this to her she advised to look for another urologist .. dr wont see me until i pay the $75

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I had to miss an appt one time with a good excuse and i called them as soon as possible and it was just under the 24 hrs notice by maybe by 3 hrs and the fricken receptionist said I have to pay$75 before I can see him again. I'm on disability and a single mother with 3kids and I don't have $75 extra to spare let alone $10 extra, but the receptionist said I had to pay. Plus it was urgent that I needed to see him but she didn't care at all. I notice that she never looks at you either when your talking to her about appt' s etc, seems cold and unfriendly. However Dr A. Is very good!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Male, 50. Had a cystoscopy done by Dr. Andreou. He is gentle, highly knowledgeable, empathic and very committed to your health. His technique is absolutely flawless. He puts you at ease with simple, clear instructions and professional commentary during the process. I am very grateful to be in his care.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr Andreou took care of my Dad's prostrate and he is still healthy prostrate wise at nearly 85 and I will be having bladder surgery this October and I have no worries at all. Dr Andreou explains everything, listens and answers questions. I could not feel safer... :)

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I have seen Dr Andreou punctually for 6 years now. I was not able to make my recent appointment so the receptionist said I could no longer see him until I pay a extra $75 charge. I explained to her the good reason I didn't make it, and that I don't have $75 to give away since I was retired. She callously disregarded what I said, and repeated her threat. I still find it difficult to believe that so many cold hearted employees in the medical field will put a few dollars before life! It definitely has to be the receptionists doing this! Dr Andreou is too good a guy to act like that. He isn't that desperate for money!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I'm very happy with the results of my prostate laser surgury

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

SMH Emergency found a mass in my right Kidney, I was referred to Dr Andreou who preformed the full removal. I found him to be professional, knowledgeable and caring. He is busy but rather that and go to someone with an empty waiting room!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016