You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Charalombas Andreou

The rude and horrible receptionist ruined this physician's good practice.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Excellent physician and surgeon. After my first cystoscopy, a small bladder tumor was found and removed it in a follow up operation, tumors did return and were removed, I'm going to see him tomorrow, and have faith he'll take care of my current problem. He is very busy, but that's a true testament of how good he really is.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

An amazing specialist and surgeon. Not surprising this amazing doctor and his staff are caring, knowledgeable, dedicated and very hard working. He is truly an expert at doing prostate surgery having literally done "thousands" of them during his career. Although he is amazingly busy, he has an amazing ability to totally focus on you during your time with him. I feel privileged to have him as my urologist.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

A most qualified specialist surgeon, very experienced in this area and highly expert at prostate surgery. Highly recommended, very personable and caring man. Trust in his healing and recovery program , it is time tested and very reliable.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

doctor is good, took time answered all questions even when he was busy, but the medical staff.. and the receptionist was SUPER rude, totally uninterested ... as if some one is forcing her to do her job ... ZERO compassion ... only when she would be in pain and when others treat her the way she did... she would realize ... doctor is very nice ... but this was bad .

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Staff are amazing, professional. Busy clinic, but Dr. Andreou made time to describe the condition in detail and did not make me feel like I was wasting his time by asking a couple of brief questions.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Excellent physician and surgeon. After my first cystoscopy, a small bladder tumor was found. Dr. C removed it in a follow up operation and it hasn't come back so far after 4 follow up cystoscopies. Yes.. he overbooks and the waits are long but if the chips are down and you have something serious to deal with. This is the surgeon to do it! And I've found his office staff great!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I was a patient of Dr Andreou for many years when I lived on the coast. I had seen a succession of "specialists" over the years due to chronic kidney stones. Dr Andreous was the one doctor who was consistently concerned enough to investigate causes, extremely knowledgable and he took the time to explain anything I was unclear on. While he could not "cure" me, he was compassionate and efficient, what more can you ask? There is always a LONG wait in the office, so be prepared. The office staff are often overwhelmed with disgruntled patients and do the best they can. Dr Andreou IS worth the wait :-)

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I am sure to be most unfortunate when referred to this Specialist by my family doctor. First of all I had to face the most Rude and Rutheless Medical Assistant (Receptionist). After cystoscopy when Dr Andreu asked me to come to see him in two weeks the MOA gave me appointment after 6 weeks. When I phoned her to explained the urgency and that Doctor wants to see me in 2 weeks, she promised to call me back. After a minute she phoned me back saying " Doctor does not want to see you till next 6 weeks" in such a Rude voice to prove that I was telling a lie to her that Doctor wants to see me in 2 weeks. Every time I go to this doctor appointment I am scared of facing such a Rude person. worst moa in industry. Doctor is overburdened with patients more than his capacity. I have never seen a more rude moa in my life.

Submitted August 10, 2014

Dr. Charalombas Andreou's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The rude and horrible receptionist ruined this physician's good practice. "

January 7, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Excellent physician and surgeon. After my first cystoscopy, a small bladder tumor was found and removed it in a follow up operation, tumors did return and were..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "An amazing specialist and surgeon. Not surprising this amazing doctor and his staff are caring, knowledgeable, dedicated and very hard working. He is truly an..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "A most qualified specialist surgeon, very experienced in this area and highly expert at prostate surgery. Highly recommended, very personable and caring man. ..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Andreou looked after my father and did an awesome job. my |Dad is now cancer free. "

July 17, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "doctor is good, took time answered all questions even when he was busy, but the medical staff.. and the receptionist was SUPER rude, totally uninterested ... as..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff are amazing, professional. Busy clinic, but Dr. Andreou made time to describe the condition in detail and did not make me feel like I was wasting his tim..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent physician and surgeon. After my first cystoscopy, a small bladder tumor was found. Dr. C removed it in a follow up operation and it hasn't come bac..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of Dr Andreou for many years when I lived on the coast. I had seen a succession of "specialists" over the years due to chronic kidney stones. Dr..."

October 19, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y"

November 5, 2013
  • 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

July 21, 2012
  • First Name changed from "Cal" to "Charalombas"

January 6, 2012