Ratings for Dr. Charalombas Andreou

I have seen Dr Andreou punctually for 6 years now. I was not able to make my recent appointment so the receptionist said I could no longer see him until I pay a extra $75 charge. I explained to her the good reason I didn't make it, and that I don't have $75 to give away since I was retired. She callously disregarded what I said, and repeated her threat. I still find it difficult to believe that so many cold hearted employees in the medical field will put a few dollars before life! It definitely has to be the receptionists doing this! Dr Andreou is too good a guy to act like that. He isn't that desperate for money!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I'm very happy with the results of my prostate laser surgury

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

SMH Emergency found a mass in my right Kidney, I was referred to Dr Andreou who preformed the full removal. I found him to be professional, knowledgeable and caring. He is busy but rather that and go to someone with an empty waiting room!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Hospital asked us to scehudle appt with this dr. Do to my mother having sepsis blood infection which is very serious and spreads fast. Secretary said we will get back to you with appintment. After 1 week after I did t hear back, she replied dr still hasn't read her report and is too busy. She was rude and horrible. 3 1/2 weeks later still no phone call from their office. Very horrible service. Not caring at all....... so we have seduced appoint with another specialist and got appointment in 1 week.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

The rude and horrible receptionist ruined this physician's good practice.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Excellent physician and surgeon. After my first cystoscopy, a small bladder tumor was found and removed it in a follow up operation, tumors did return and were removed, I'm going to see him tomorrow, and have faith he'll take care of my current problem. He is very busy, but that's a true testament of how good he really is.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

An amazing specialist and surgeon. Not surprising this amazing doctor and his staff are caring, knowledgeable, dedicated and very hard working. He is truly an expert at doing prostate surgery having literally done "thousands" of them during his career. Although he is amazingly busy, he has an amazing ability to totally focus on you during your time with him. I feel privileged to have him as my urologist.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

A most qualified specialist surgeon, very experienced in this area and highly expert at prostate surgery. Highly recommended, very personable and caring man. Trust in his healing and recovery program , it is time tested and very reliable.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr Andreou looked after my father and did an awesome job. my |Dad is now cancer free.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

doctor is good, took time answered all questions even when he was busy, but the medical staff.. and the receptionist was SUPER rude, totally uninterested ... as if some one is forcing her to do her job ... ZERO compassion ... only when she would be in pain and when others treat her the way she did... she would realize ... doctor is very nice ... but this was bad .

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015