Ratings for Dr. Jin Qiu

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Qui and staff. This place is like no other medical office in Manhattan. Dr. Qui does not rush you, she is caring and explains everything. Her staff is polite and they treat everyone with respect. There is not much of a wait to be seen although I would wait longer if I had to just to be seen. I am so happy I found Dr. Qui !

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I would award 0 stars if I could: *Prescribed medication to which I am severely allergic -- Duane Reade caught this and would not fill the prescription, thankfully. Provided no apology. *When asked to provide alternative to (wrongfully prescribed) allergic medication, performed cursory research and then concluded that, given unfamiliarity with other potential remedies, felt "uncomfortable recommending anything". In other words, showed little to no initiative in providing a solution for client. *Dilapidated offices. *Does not return calls. *NEVER recognized me, despite regular, recurring appointments. (You may ask why there were multiple appointments? Due to the proximity/convenience relative to my office, I put up with the aforementioned issues for some time; finally, I could not stand them anymore and will not be returning.) -- On the positive side, I would be remiss not to mention that the secretary/administrative staff is very polite and professional.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I went for a health check up. I told Dr. Qiu that I drop off my health form that my company requires to fill out. She said she couldn't keep the form in the office as she was afraid she might lose the form and asked her assistant to make another appointment with me to come back to have the form fill and promised it would be free. I had to take another day off from work and went in. 2 weeks later, I received my bill and the bill stated that she treated the second time as an office visit and charged me $190 for filling out the health form (first time for the actual health check she charged around $300). I got charged twice for one health check up. I recommend avoid going in to the office as the doctor is extremely unprofessional whose goal is only to get as much money from patients and does not care if patients have to spend time going in just to get the health form filled.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

The worst. She has never taken my vitals, even when I came in complaining of being sick. The office is a little sketchy and she isn't the nicest. She's rushed and asked me to come in for a thirty second recap of a lab report that turned out to be okay. I waited two weeks on edge for that report and she then handed me her only copy of it and charged me me copay. That is disgusting and if you're only in the business of taking people's money, then you shouldn't be practicing. I was even more disgusted when she prescribed Acetaminophen aka slightly heavier Tylenol without checking anything. No swabs, no strep test, no temperature, no blood pressure, zero checking of vitals. I'm never going back even if she is supposedly qualified. She's not a good doctor and those are horrible, unethical practices.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

I had searched for a physician online who was able to make an appt. ASAP. I contacted Dr Qui's office which the call went to her mobile. On her day off she came to the office to treat me (new patient). She was very thorough, polite, professional and extremely knowledgeable. Instead of referring me to specialists, she drew bollod and immediately took an EKG. On the same day she had me take an MRI at Park East Radiologist which the results were provided within 24hrs. I ever had such great exp. from a doctor and radiologist as I had on that day. I highly recommend Dr Anne Qui. I see the passion of providing excellent patient care.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

She is one of the worst doctors I have ever met. A few months ago I saw her needles with blood, sticking out of the box. The office is dirty. She is rude, and heard her yelling.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Qiu has been my primary care physician for three years , there is no other doctors whom I trust more than Dr. Qiu . Great bedside manner, extremely knowledgeable and professional. She takes the time to talk through my questions and concerns rather than rushing a patient out the door after handing over a co-pay. Dr. Qiu is the best!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

a great doc , she does both my physicals includes GYN and blood tests , saved me time and money to a GYN office and Quest lab .

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

She is a great doc and i highly recommend her ! she does both medical check up as well as woman's GYN exam and STD test , she even drew blood samples in her office and save me extra trip to the lab .

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

she was very rude and almost rushed me through my physical check section. The worse doctor I've ever went to.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Dr. Jin Qiu's Credentials

• Beijing Med Univ, Beijing, Beijing, China (Grad. 1987)