Ratings for Dr. David Neale

Dr. Neale did a basic filling for me - $850.00 and my dentist had to make adjustments because it was sitting to high. My insurance company would only cover $250.00 which is an indication of how over priced this doctor is. I don't usually pay any difference between dentist billings and insurance coverage. I asked him for an estimate on the remainder of the work to be done but he had no time to prepare such a statement.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Neale is very passionate about his work and his patients. It shows. He does amazing work and the price was exactly what he quoted it would be. There were no costly surprises at the end of treatment. We liked the office so much we have continued to go with regular dental care at this office. Norm and Inge

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Money sucker!!! You can get better quality from other specialist with lower payment. I heard from the clinic staff that the dental tech was laid-off. Don't expect you can get good quality from here.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I recently had the pleasure of getting three old front tooth crowns replaced with new ones. I found Dr. Neale to be very knowledgeable and very professional. He did a great job with my temporary crowns and was very particular about his work and the results. The staff at the Tooth Replacement Dental Specialty Centre were tremendous and very helpful. My new crowns were a great match to my other front tooth crowns. I am very happy and pleased with the results and would recommend Dr. Neale to anyone requiring these types of dental services. I did not know that this type of dental specialty existed and am glad my dentist made the referral to Dr. Neale.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Over the top quality work and attention to detail and client. If you have a problem mouth, this should be your man.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

EXTREMELY overpriced dentist who charges well beyond what any other specialist in town charges. Yet another dentist who's taking advantage of the fact that we have no provincial fee schedule in Alberta. Being a specialist does not justify his exorbitant fees either, as his fees are more than any other specialist in the city.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. David Neale has been a blessing in my life. He is an outstanding prosthodontist, who cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Dr. Neale did immediate dentures for me. I was very emotional for my fist visit, due to a life long fear of dentists. Dr. Neale's assistant was caring, supportive and very professional. When Dr. Neale and I then began this journey, Dr. Neale outlined my treatment program, answered all my questions and was very kind, gentle and very thorough in his assessment. The information he provided, both verbal and written was most assuring and quelled my fears. I very quickly felt a high degree of trust that I was in the care of a very highly qualified specialist who was concerned with my health, comfort and appearance. I would not hesiate to recommend Dr. Neale for his outstanding quality of work and treatment of his patients. I would also commend his assistants for their caring and professionalism A well managed clinic that I would recommend to my family, friends and readers of this testimonial.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr David Neale for many years. I am now at an advanced age but am still able to look and eat normally. This is thanks to the excellent care I received from Dr Neale. He is meticulous in everything he does such as explaining options and costs. That his patients are referred to him by General Dentists confirms their continued trust in him and his expertise in treating the more difficult oral problems.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Dr. Neale did a bridge for me and I am a very happy patient who can chew again. I knew he was the dentist I could trust and be confident in getting a good result after my first appointment with him. He did an exam like no other dentist, even though my problem was missing teeth on the bottom, he told me things about my teeth that no other dentist has ever told me about. They didn't need any work, but if I wasn't told about them, I'm sure they could have caused me problems later. He is very good at what he does (he gave me a plan for my treatment before he started and it all went great), and his staff were very friendly and good too. I've learned from life experiences and talking to others, cheaper is not always better and that good comes with a price, but it also lasts and that's how I feel about this bridge...I'm going to be chewing on this for years and years. Thanks Dr. Neale!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013