Ratings for Dr. David Neale

I recently had the pleasure of getting three old front tooth crowns replaced with new ones. I found Dr. Neale to be very knowledgeable and very professional. He did a great job with my temporary crowns and was very particular about his work and the results. The staff at the Tooth Replacement Dental Specialty Centre were tremendous and very helpful. My new crowns were a great match to my other front tooth crowns. I am very happy and pleased with the results and would recommend Dr. Neale to anyone requiring these types of dental services. I did not know that this type of dental specialty existed and am glad my dentist made the referral to Dr. Neale.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Over the top quality work and attention to detail and client. If you have a problem mouth, this should be your man.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

EXTREMELY overpriced dentist who charges well beyond what any other specialist in town charges. Yet another dentist who's taking advantage of the fact that we have no provincial fee schedule in Alberta. Being a specialist does not justify his exorbitant fees either, as his fees are more than any other specialist in the city.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. David Neale has been a blessing in my life. He is an outstanding prosthodontist, who cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Dr. Neale did immediate dentures for me. I was very emotional for my fist visit, due to a life long fear of dentists. Dr. Neale's assistant was caring, supportive and very professional. When Dr. Neale and I then began this journey, Dr. Neale outlined my treatment program, answered all my questions and was very kind, gentle and very thorough in his assessment. The information he provided, both verbal and written was most assuring and quelled my fears. I very quickly felt a high degree of trust that I was in the care of a very highly qualified specialist who was concerned with my health, comfort and appearance. I would not hesiate to recommend Dr. Neale for his outstanding quality of work and treatment of his patients. I would also commend his assistants for their caring and professionalism A well managed clinic that I would recommend to my family, friends and readers of this testimonial.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr David Neale for many years. I am now at an advanced age but am still able to look and eat normally. This is thanks to the excellent care I received from Dr Neale. He is meticulous in everything he does such as explaining options and costs. That his patients are referred to him by General Dentists confirms their continued trust in him and his expertise in treating the more difficult oral problems.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Dr. Neale did a bridge for me and I am a very happy patient who can chew again. I knew he was the dentist I could trust and be confident in getting a good result after my first appointment with him. He did an exam like no other dentist, even though my problem was missing teeth on the bottom, he told me things about my teeth that no other dentist has ever told me about. They didn't need any work, but if I wasn't told about them, I'm sure they could have caused me problems later. He is very good at what he does (he gave me a plan for my treatment before he started and it all went great), and his staff were very friendly and good too. I've learned from life experiences and talking to others, cheaper is not always better and that good comes with a price, but it also lasts and that's how I feel about this bridge...I'm going to be chewing on this for years and years. Thanks Dr. Neale!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

My visit to this office was very pleasant. Staff were very welcoming, knowledgeable, courteous, and punctual. The office has a very relaxing atmosphere, was clean and organized. Dr. Neale was very knowledgeable, took time to answer questions, and fully explained my treatment options. Overall, I was very pleased with my experience, and would recommend this dental practice to anybody in search of high quality, professional dental work.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Over the years,Dr.David Neale has replaced for me a 5 tooth bridge and a 3 tooth bridge. He has made crowns,a night guard and replaced a badly cracked tooth with an implant. I always found Dr.David Neale to be gentle, caring and a perfectionist. He is the absolute best at giving painless injections. He always explained what he considered to be the best treatment for me, and I have been extremely happy with the result. Highly recommended. Edmonton

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

Dr Neale did a crown for me and I have been extremely happy with the result. I had 2 crowns done by other dentists and this one is, by far, the best. I moved provinces recently and have had to see a new dentist and hygienist. Both of them commented on the quality of the crown! I am surprised to see the negative comments about Dr. Neale in regards to his bedside manner and treatment of his staff. I had a positive experience all around and I can't help but wonder at the motives and identity of the author(s).

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013