Ratings for Dr. James D. Glenn

I was a patient of Dr. Glenn for about 12 years when I lived in Titusville. He did total hip replacement surgery on me in 2007 and rotator cuff & bone spur surgery in 2010. I can say his personality needs some adjustment but he is not in a personality contest. After hip surgery he kept making sure both my legs were still the same length and took great care to see that I was not in pain. If I still lived in T'ville he would most assuredly still be my orthopedic doctor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

The staff is awful. He's a good doctor, a bit nutty and tries to force sugery on you.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

He has fixed a torn rotator cuff and torn miniscus (sp) for me as well as given me gel shots in my arthritic knees, shots in bursitic hip. I have felt very confident in his abilities and care. His waiting room is however usually packed and I plan on at least an hours wait. I take a sweater as it is also always cold in the waiting room. He does offer coffee.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I was with Dr.Glenn for 8 years and am fixing to go back soon. He did nothing but take great care.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

Dr. James D. Glenn's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1982)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio