Ratings for Dr. James D. Glenn

I can't even rate this Dr. worst experience of my life. I was a new patient, waited 2 hours and 40 minutes to see him. I was very patient, praying he was going to be able to help me. When he finally came into the room, he spent a total of 20 minutes with me within 5 minutes that man had me crying. He looked at my new patient information, I was there with severe hand and back pain. He reviewed my info on the medications I was currently on and say WOW, he judged me from the beginning. I was not there for any medications, I have an excellent Primary Dr. that I have been seeing for at least 15 years he is the only one I will let prescribe me medications, he knows me, knows my disabilities and cares about me. Dr. Glenn first said to me he could only address one problem at a time because of my Insurance which was BS ( I verified this with my Ins Co) He lied to me because he was overbooked and did not have time for me. The time he did spend with me, I could not get a word in, every time I tried to speak he would say" OK, OK" I will never set foot back in this mans office again! Do yourself a favor don't waste your time with this Dr.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Glenn for about 12 years when I lived in Titusville. He did total hip replacement surgery on me in 2007 and rotator cuff & bone spur surgery in 2010. I can say his personality needs some adjustment but he is not in a personality contest. After hip surgery he kept making sure both my legs were still the same length and took great care to see that I was not in pain. If I still lived in T'ville he would most assuredly still be my orthopedic doctor.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

The staff is awful. He's a good doctor, a bit nutty and tries to force sugery on you.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

He has fixed a torn rotator cuff and torn miniscus (sp) for me as well as given me gel shots in my arthritic knees, shots in bursitic hip. I have felt very confident in his abilities and care. His waiting room is however usually packed and I plan on at least an hours wait. I take a sweater as it is also always cold in the waiting room. He does offer coffee.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I was with Dr.Glenn for 8 years and am fixing to go back soon. He did nothing but take great care.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

Dr. James D. Glenn's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Titusville, FL