Ratings for Dr. Emad Kamel

MOVED MY FILE RECENTLY TO DR. KAMEL Found him very very nice and pleasant person. Felt easy to get used to him in no time. He is very effective Family Physician, with a lot of experience and high talents in Surgical procedures.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr Kamel has been our family doctor for 16 years, and we absolutely love him! He's very helpful and actually listens to you even if you have many things to discuss unlike some doctors that kick you out after a few minutes in the office :)

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Very knowledge gentleman. He is probably the hardest working doctor on the island.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Just a very good experienced Doctor, confident and have a great talent in Surgery

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I sea this Doctor in Glovertown, very good and the Community likes him very much.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Very efficient Doctor in everything, I think he has the most busy practice in NL

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I saw Dr. Kamel recently, after I moved from Ontario, had surgery in my hand twice, he did it and was excellent, I know many peoples trust this man. He is a good surgeon and an excellent Family Physician.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I have to be honest, he did a procedure on my foot- corn removal. It was not a good job and it took me several weeks to heal. He may be a good GP but I would not recommend him for any type of surgery. The problem only got worse after the procedure.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I knew Dr. kamel recently as I moved from Alberta. I have advanced Cancer, this Doctor is an excellent Doctor, he really cares, never bothered to come and sea me at home, he tried to help with everything possible. I found him very confident in Emergency situations.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Moved recently to Clovertown, Many people recommended Dr Kamel to be my Family Physician. I found him to be very kind person, my children loved him and found him so nice to talk with. We all wish he stays with us.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015