Ratings for Dr. D. Ashley Hill

The first tesk something to be desired dr. Hill is great great personality

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Hill is the medical director of the Loch Haven group. I have been a patient of Loch Haven for over 10 years, through 2 babies and annual exams. I finally got to meet Dr. Hill recently for my third pregnancy. What an incredible doctor! All the doctors at Loch Haven are great and I understand that he hired them, so now it makes sense. Dr. Hill is so calm, funny, relatable and gentle. I was worried that. 3rd time mom should know the answers to some of my questions, but he was really reassuring--- "hey, that's a great question!" I feel fortunate that Dr. Hill and his team are caring for me and my baby.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Hill for many years. My husband is a doctor and he told me that in the medical community Dr. Hill is known as not only the best OB/GYN in the area, but one of the best doctors period. I husband told me that he is very active in the medical staff at his hospital and is nationally known. I know that those things are important, but what I know as this patient is that he always has time for me, has called me several times to go over lab results, is incredibly gentle, and really listens to me.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Brilliant and compassionate. I have a lot of anxiety due to prior pregnancy problems, and Dr. Hill was just terrific about how he handled my pregnancy. I felt completely safe and cared for. Both my husband and I think he is a fantastic doctor and person. We moved since my delivery, and I (happily) drive over an hour each way to see him.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Dr. Hill is the best! About 3 years ago he removed fibroid tumors that were blocking one of my tubes. I got pregnant, and because of my fibroid surgery I had to have a C-section. Dr. Hill did a great job. Before my section he talked through everything with me and my husband and family. Now my sister is going to him! My incision is super thin. I really could not be any happier.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Dr. Hill is amazing. He diagnosed and treated the cause of my pelvic pain and changed my life. I am grateful to him and his staff. Super nice, very gentle and very compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Fabulous doctor! I transferred to Loch Haven due to a high risk condition and Dr. Hill saw me in the office and was there for my delivery a few weeks later. What a great doctor! I was really nervous but he was calm and reassuring. Mylabor nurse told me that he is the best ob/gyn she has ever worked with and that most of the nurses go to his group. My husband and I (and our beautiful daughter) are grateful.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. Hill is a RockStar! He recently removed 5 large fibroid tumors (one double the size of my uterus)and my left fallopian tube through a laparoscopic myomectomy. As a new patient I had a lot of trepidations about whether I would get compassionate care. He exceeded any doubts I had. The total time of my surgery was five hours and required an overnight hospital stay.When I woke up I was in tremendous pain but Dr. Hill called that night to make sure I was able to tolerate the pain & see if I needed stronger pain medications. Throughout this entire process he constantly makes sure I have been treated well by his office staff as well as the hospital staff. The only problem is when you find such a rockstar physician, everyone else is aware of the same thing. So try to book your annual exams early. I have finally found my new gynecologist. Happy Dance!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

I saw Dr. Hill for my OB care and was thrilled with him. Really fabulous doctor. I had a prior c/section by another doctor for a breech baby and wanted a VBAC. I met him during my first visit and was nervous about meeting a new doctor in a new city. He was great. Very reassuring, kind and funny. We developed a game plan and he and his partners stuck with this through the pregnancy. I delivered naturally (well, with an epidural, but natural enough)! I did not have Dr. Hill for the delivery, but I saw him a lot during the pregnancy, and I can tell you that this is a very unique doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Was very unhappy with Dr. Hill and his practice during my pregnancy. Left 3 messages for him and he never called me back. Nurse called and said he was a busy man and could not call me for 4 weeks which would have been my due date. And this was possibly the man who would deliver my baby?? Found that their policies are ridiculous for VBAC candidates. He was extremely unprofessional to me regarding a post I had made about his practice on a private womens forum that he said a patient told him about. Mind you, a private forum. Just was too concerned about his own agenda. He just approached me the wrong way while I was very pregnant and was not apologetic for the mistake he made by not returning 3 phone calls.Ended up moving to a different doc in the practice. Then left the practice altogether for the numerous times they scared me and pulled the dead baby card for a very healthy women and pregnancy.

Submitted January 13, 2013

Dr. D. Ashley Hill's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)