Ratings for Dr. Ralph Hollands

Find Dr Hollands to be impersonal and lacking any bedside manner. Does not do thorough review during exams. Diffifult to get an appointmentnwith him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Will precribe anything and everything without asking questions.Cares nothing except playing golf.Maybe was a good doctor in his day, but needs to retire.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Dr. Hollands has been my GP for 33 years now. I've no complaints about him whatsoever. He doesn't have patients sit and wait for long and he does listen to what you have to say, unlike many, many doctors who appear to run their outfits like assembly lines. Two thumbs up for Dr. Hollands!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

After many years, I have dropped this family doc. I grew tired of how sub par his service was. Never asking questions, never seeming to give a hoot, always seemign bored and distracted. Poor quality. Very good reception, however.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

This MD has a history with our family. He prescribed medication to my father that was intended for short term, however continued to prescribe it for years, even after the CMA warned that it had serious side effects. Next my wife had a client (RN) that this MD treated for a "cold" for two (2) years... she died of lung cancer. Finally my daughter saw him just the other day. She had a very sore nose, and no known cause. He took one look at it and said it was "allergies" and prescribed a nasal spray. She went to her own MD today and was diagnosed with a broken bone in her nose. Need I say more. He should be sent packing.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

After initial tests came back negative and I asked what we should do next Dr. Hollands dismissed my concerns and ongoing stomach pain by telling me to "chew my food more". Thanks to a different doctor it turns out that chewing my food improperly wasn't my problem, but Celiac Disease is.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Awesome Doctor. Been with him for 23 years. The comment made earlier that he gives out prescriptions easily . . . IS A BLATANT LIE! Dr. Hollands is very thorough.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

He is kind and caring and keeps his appointments on time. I find he his "old school" in that he doesn't give you test results unless prompted or even what your B.P. reading is. People nowadays are more proactive towards their health and want this information. I have the feeling he is winding down now and wouldn't be surprised to hear he will be retiring.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2010

Been seeing him for over 25 years -- he's the best. Barb just knows how to schedule you in when you need to see him. Always available and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

I have been a patient for many years and appreciate the quality of service he has offered to both me & my entire family (including young children). He is both caring & trustworthy. I appreciate his down to earth demeanor & approach to medicine.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009