Ratings for Dr. Catherine Walls

Without a doubt the most caring, thorough, genuine healthcare practitioner I have met. Dr. Catherine still listens to and works with her patients. She does not try to force or sell you into over treatment that is unnecessary and expensive. She stands by her excellent work and she and her team make every effort to ensure patients are looked after no matter how big or small their need. When I walked into her office in pain I knew right away I had come to a dental office where I would be treated like a patient not a customer. That’s rare these days. So many offices try to wow you with all their gadgets and up selling that they must have learned at the last Dale Carnegie course. It is a relief and comfort to know that there is at least one family practice left out there in Dr Catherine

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Worst dentist ever. Quoted me $3000 to fix my front teeth. After $14000 worth of work I was completely unsatisfied with how it looked and felt. My front bridge has a gap at the top that gets food stuck in it, I told her I was unhappy and she did not care. They billed my account wrong and overcharged me by $1000. I refused to pay until she fixed the bridge. She would not fix and then sent my account to collections. I paid it just to get away from her. A year later she has now decided that I owe another $500 and is going to send it back to collections if I don't pay it. I am now getting a lawyer. This was my dentist for 20 years, if this is how she treated me after that long, beware.

Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Katie is a fantastic dentist, and i always look forward to seeing her and her staff. I'm in good hands when i'm there, and would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I recently transferred to Dr. Walls after many referrals from co-workers. Her equipment is not as fancy (modern) as my old dentist, but the quality of care more than makes up for it. I would recommend Dr. Walls to anyone

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr. Catherine Walls possesses all that you look for in a dentist. She is knowledgeable, caring, trustworthy and not to mention very nice looking. A visit to her office makes going to the dentist not the uncomfortable place that you usually associate with dentist’s office. You can also be comforted to know that she will not try to up sell you on something that you do not need. Her positive personality seems to flow over to all of her staff as they possess the same traits as Dr. Walls. I can guarantee you that once you are one of Dr. Wall’s patients you will never look for another dentist.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Katie has been our family dentist for oyears. Her first prority is keeping people comfortable- she is always very gentle . She has done beautiful cosmetic work on my front teeth and my kids trust her . She has a way about her that sets us at ease . I have had friends and family go to her too and they are happy there .

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Dr. Catherine was recommended by a friend who has been her patient for years. I find her caring, patient and super amiable. Her work looks great. Id recommend her .

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Dr. Catherine practices with her father. Her father was my dentist for ten years and Dr. Walls is kind dentist. Because he doesn't work many hours ,so we had to switch her Dr. Catherine because she works Saturday too. I was going there for almost 15 years. Since we switched to Dr. Catherine I was never happy with her service. She is not gental with kids and never appreciate we were patient there for long time. So I won't recommend Dr. Catherine walls.

Submitted September 24, 2014

I have been a patient of dr Catherine's for a couple of years , and would highly recommend her . I trust her completely .

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr. Catherine is very gentle, caring, and helpful. She goes the extra mile in making you feel comfortable. Hands down she is the BEST!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012